Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Tattlers I have been MIA. However I’m a sen teacher trying to manage 14 hour working days and the stuff that comes with a family with young children. Y’know like normal people! Ive not watched her stories for a few days as she was triggering me. She really is one of the worst examples of a human ever. She has no idea the effects of lockdown, people losing their jobs, houses and loved ones. Selfish, filthy, greedy little cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm not sure where you live @kettlekitten, but in Scotland children under the age of 12 don't count towards the total. I'm not sure if it's the same in England though. Maybe worth checking it out 💛 I was worried about the same thing myself.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure where you live @kettlekitten, but in Scotland children under the age of 12 don't count towards the total. I'm not sure if it's the same in England though. Maybe worth checking it out 💛 I was worried about the same thing myself.
It's not the same in England currently. As a family of 5 it's an absolute kick in the stomach. But it's ok cos people like Becky will be ok so that's all that matters eh!

Reactions: 5
Ugh here comes the Friday songs because she’s got nothing original to bring to the table 💤

Reactions: 3
The way she says contemplate in her videos this morning 😂 she struggles with basic English, did she not have an education?! Thicko.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They went to bed and that was it?? Holy tit.
She should really read up about it before she speaks! Or just keep her mouth shut. All those that survived? There was just over 20 people who survived. I’m sure all those affected by 9/11 will feel better because Beckys sent “big love”
Silly fucker.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Whenever she mispronounces something so terribly I can’t help but screenrecord it just to laugh incase she deletes it 😂😂😂 connenplate can go in the book next to westerfield 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beggy has never been arsed about 9/11 I’ve followed her for a few years now. Now she’s jumping on that for content, duck off u twit. Crocodile tears for attention

She can’t “conumplate” she needs to talk fuckin English the thick bastard.

In other news..... she was thinking about American sweets. She really does take the fukin piss!!! I’m done

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So people ‘read reviews’..! But then in the next breathe she says that everyone is different so one person might like it, you order it and might hate it.! Total contradiction. Read reviews but don’t read reviews
I bet QVC are rushing to book her especially when she it’s swearing whilst chatting about the product. Why when she says ‘tit’ doesn’t it make me so angry as well 😡

Reactions: 11
Haha bet shark love the fact she said ‘tit’ in her stories... potty mouth!

‘When people say about hoovers I don’t really ughhh....................yeah’

Whattttt the duck are you talking about? slow down and actually think about what your saying before you say it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What the hell was that absolute drivel she was spewing out this morning?? 😳
Speaking about 9/11 when she clearly doesn’t even understand what happened!
Absolutely vile

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok ok ok, so just caught up on this mornings story... I’ve followed her for a few years and not once has she mentioned 9/11 before please correct me if I’m wrong...

And the follow on shark review 🤯 the dust goes in the pot the hair in that one... then onto the lift away that she can’t pick up! Is she for real she can’t pic the shark up with one hand 🤯 she really is selling these vacuums isn’t she!
Then the I found a website to buy sweets, they are everywhere in the uk now, I have a local American sweet shop, one in touchwood and you can buy them in selfridges too... of and not forgetting Amazon you melt honest to god this woman really has a sheltered life!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.