Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone actually like Christmas that much? I mean I’m all for a nice Christmas dinner but having to eat it around all that tat she puts on a table
She’s so desperate for content she’s even trying Halloween
She won’t this year as she’s got no table 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christmas is magical, and I do love it.........BECAUSE it’s a brief period of overspending (relatively speaking), overeating overdrinking & spending time with family. I would DREAD Christmas if it was longer than a month. I work throughout including Christmas and Boxing Day with no time off and we make it work somehow.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just messaged shark, doubt they’ll reply or address what I’ve said, was just looking at following she doesn’t even follow shark and they send her a bleeping hoover, who are these people that decide to gift to these beggy mofo’s!

Reactions: 14
I see the ring doorbell hasn’t been mentioned since she fitted it, the thing she so desperately needed! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christmas is magical, and I do love it.........BECAUSE it’s a brief period of overspending (relatively speaking), overeating overdrinking & spending time with family. I would DREAD Christmas if it was longer than a month. I work throughout including Christmas and Boxing Day with no time off and we make it work somehow.
Exactly this. We do too much of it all but it’s a month of letting your hair down, eating too much spending too much and having too many drinks BUT it’s a month this crazy witch is on it for 3 months. She makes it less special

Reactions: 2
She won’t this year as she’s got no table 😂
Oh she will have a table....
Just wait for the #gifted table and chairs like hinch had. It will go in her lean-too she will move all the crap into the garage - she will hang a branch up And hang tut from it

Reactions: 12
Does anyone actually like Christmas that much? I mean I’m all for a nice Christmas dinner but having to eat it around all that tat she puts on a table
She’s so desperate for content she’s even trying Halloween
I enjoy the Christmas dinner with my parents and boyfriend, and obviously spending time with them, but I can't be bothered with the rest of it, haven't been worried about it for years, but especially this year. 😞

I don’t know if I will even be able to see my daughter son-in-lawAnd two grandchildren this Christmas that’s 7 of us, so what we got to look forward to?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I had to pretty much ignore Christmas last year due to changes in my personal life I was so skint beyond belief, figured I’d make up for it this year... looks like that’s not happening either! I don’t like Christmas anyway but no way will I be able to buy a thing for anyone yet again. I found it so embarrassing last year going to family’s for Christmas dinner and not being able to bring anything. That is the reality for so many this year and Beggy is haemorrhaging money at it and it’s only bleeping September.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over that pathetic shark review.. some funny comments on there mind but won’t be long before she deletes

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she talks about her being in a Christmas bubble, pisses me off she will go into a bubble for Christmas but couldn’t do a bubble when it actually mattered! She swanned off to every bloody shop going, had “visitors” to hers all the time and definitely had weekends at the swingers!!! She boils my blood!

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over that pathetic shark review.. some funny comments on there mind but won’t be long before she deletes
Can’t get over the atrocious grammar, worst review I’ve read, imagine asking her to review a product, she can barely string a sentence together.

• Heart
I love Christmas but what with life in general I don’t have time to think about it much before December. Same with most people I’d imagine.

All the crafts and stuff she does is great, if she had lots of kids and grandkids I can imagine they’d love helping her do it. But 1. Her kids are grown and her grandchild is too little to get involved. And most importantly 2. She’d never let them near to have a go themselves.

Reactions: 3
Can’t get over the atrocious grammar, worst review I’ve read, imagine asking her to review a product, she can barely string a sentence together.
I’ve messaged shark so many times now they need to knock this influencer tit on the head it so over done

Reactions: 8
I had to pretty much ignore Christmas last year due to changes in my personal life I was so skint beyond belief, figured I’d make up for it this year... looks like that’s not happening either! I don’t like Christmas anyway but no way will I be able to buy a thing for anyone yet again. I found it so embarrassing last year going to family’s for Christmas dinner and not being able to bring anything. That is the reality for so many this year and Beggy is haemorrhaging money at it and it’s only bleeping September.
Sorry folks. I’ve had my 5 minute pity party and now I’m done 😂 Beggy babes, you’re still a bleep x

She also calls it a Hoover rather than a vacuum cleaner. She’s literally writing another brand’s name in the blurb 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 also, isn’t Dolly a cockapoo? They don’t really shed much!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry folks. I’ve had my 5 minute pity party and now I’m done 😂 Beggy babes, you’re still a bleep x

She also calls it a Hoover rather than a vacuum cleaner. She’s literally writing another brand’s name in the blurb 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 also, isn’t Dolly a cockapoo? They don’t really shed much!
Not in the grid post that shark wrote for her tho 😉 it’s so obvious they have. Her brain won’t even understand what you mean by hoover/vacuum 😂

Going off that review, I’m going straight out to buy a shark “hoover” 🤣 honestly did she get a 6 yr old to write it, in fact a 6yr old would do a better job Jesus Christ I bet Mr Dyson is shitting himself! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.