Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a cockapoo and I take offense to that remark. My children are mixed race too so it’s probably not to your liking either
I don’t think that’s what the poster meant. They are right. Many of these fancy names are just cross breeds, which is fine as I have a mongrel. I love all dogs so it doesn’t make them any less adorable but people need to not assume that these mixes are special breeds as they’re not.

Reactions: 12
I have a cockapoo and I take offense to that remark. My children are mixed race too so it’s probably not to your liking either
I’m not even going to answer that. Ridiculous.

I take issue with people who know nothing about a dogs pedigree history and breed a cross breed - also known as a backyard breeder - for the experience - or more likely - to make some extra cash.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think that’s what the poster meant. They are right. Many of these fancy names are just cross breeds, which is fine as I have a mongrel. I love all dogs so it doesn’t make them any less adorable but people need to not assume that these mixes are special breeds as they’re not.
Thankyou. Exactly. Profiting off a trend. That’s all there is to it.

Reactions: 6
Poor Dolly is knackered from running up and down every walk on a boomerang. #savedolly

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those pumpkins are hideous, why are her followers saying they're amazing and that she must be really clever.. are they looking at the same monstrosity as me? Bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every year she swears she doesn't do Halloween, doesn't like it. All of a sudden, because all these other 'influencers' are doing it, she's all over it. But hey you don't compare yourself to anyone do you Beggy?

Reactions: 10
I was quite annoyed when I saw she bought the ceramic white pumpkin as I bought it a few days ago for my hallway hate Halloween but my kids love it . The fact she’s now ruined it has made my day, what a load of tit 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for that dog.
We all know that she was bred for no other reason than to line Beggys pockets.
She never gets chance to smell or explore anything other than a bloody field for a five minute walk once a day.
They can all drive, they could easily take that dog on so many adventures, it's such a shame.
Beggy would rather go to B&M then times a week than take that dog out.
It's ok stating you love her Beggy, but actions speak louder than words!!

Reactions: 13
I was quite annoyed when I saw she bought the ceramic white pumpkin as I bought it a few days ago for my hallway hate Halloween but my kids love it . The fact she’s now ruined it has made my day, what a load of tit 🤣

Love that pumpkin! I’m a huge fan of Halloween, it’s my favourite time of the year and I always dress up my house.

Reactions: 2
Love that pumpkin! I’m a huge fan of Halloween, it’s my favourite time of the year and I always dress up my house.
I bought it because I thought I need to make more of an effort this year for the kids, the fact she’s ruined hers has made me appreciate it more 🤣

Reactions: 4
Her stumbling over what to call that great gaping hole in the wall she made has just given me a right giggle 😂 Doughnut. It's a serving hatch hun into a non existant dining room

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must be reading here as she has let us know that the glue has dried clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why has she just ruined the pumpkins 😫 she’s like a blind 5yr old who loves a bit of sparkle and glue!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but I didn’t find the comment offensive at all, I have a Staffy x bulldog but she’s not called a Staffy bull or bull Staffy!
btw I have mixed race grandchildren

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dont think there is a need to offend people with the same breed of dog. there is nothing wrong or tacky about a cross breed!!! yes she may have done it to line her pockets but that doesnt make the dog bad, it just makes her more of a bellend hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I dont think there is a need to offend people with the same breed of dog. there is nothing wrong or tacky about a cross breed!!! yes she may have done it to line her pockets but that doesnt make the dog bad, it just makes her more of a bellend hahahaha
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t of swore. I feel very strongly about animal welfare. Apologies.

Can we move on now please.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.