Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last 24 hours of stories we’ve seen the real Beggy. Self centred, greedy and childish. This morning she thinks she’s some kind of good morning Britain extra, she is nobody! Becky you read here you are a nobody. You are a sad individual who wouldn’t know the meaning of kindness and empathy. You are addicted to social media and spending. You have problems that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. Nobody is jealous of you, why would you be our lives are far more fulfilled than yours will ever be. Do I have a void in my life that needs filling with B&M tat? No I don’t. I have a beautiful family who I love spending time with. Call yourself the queen of Christmas, why’s that Beggy? Because you have more decorations than anyone else?

Yes I love Christmas but this year won’t be the same for us. My tree will be up but there will be very little Christmas spirit about which you’ll fail to notice because you’ve never experienced that. You’ll be sat in your cedar room up to your neck in tinsel. The rest of us will be missing what we normally do at that special time of year, I’m guessing because of COVID-19 there will be none of the usual Christmas festivities. Every year we take our 5 year old son to Panto, there’s none this year. We go to winter wonderland, we take him to see Santa in the toy mine, we watch the Christmas parade light switch on in our local town where in that day literally thousands of people cram under the tree and the magic starts. There will be none of this this year because we are still in the midst of a deadly pandemic, something else which hasn’t affected you because you’ve carried on as normal.

Lastly, do you know what saddens me even more? School for my son, there will be no Christmas disco, no visit from Santa in the Christmas Fayre all the parents can attend to raise money for the school and the worst thing of all is there will be no Christmas nativity concert. So Beggy read this and go shove your decorations up your arse. You are not a kind person at all. You care about yourself and yourself only. Your followers must be as thick as you if they can’t see this too.

I’m so sorry for the long post but life really isn’t the same any more then you get this head on insta spouting a million stories everyday about naff all important so yeah! I’m gonna have a cup of coffee and most probably shed a tear after getting all that out. Xx
Absolutely this. It's really depressing thinking of all the things we usually do with the kids around Christmas and there's gonna be none of it this year, I don't know how to tell them yet either. Christmas isn't about cheap decorations from B&M it's about the memories and Becky would do well to remember that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she has turned around the real meaning of digital detox and made it all about her, even down the the post with the picture of her! Way to go beggy, me myself and i

Reactions: 22
The first thing I thought this morning when I opened my eyes at 5am with an upset toddler was oh my god ohhhh iggy pop hasn’t said good morning I hope she’s feeling guilty- I mean I was on the edge of my seat waiting for her pearls of wisdom

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I whole heartily second this, this will be my children’s Christmas too!
plus no kind person would just take the Christmas decorations in a sale because she could and didn’t need them! What about people with not much money that needed them Becky? You really are the spirit of Christmas not!! You drink spirits at Christmas thats the nearest you get!!
this. She has an ‘I’m alright jack’ attitude and has said time and time again she doesn’t care about anyone else except her & her family. nobody kind would see reduced Christmas decs and immediately think ‘I’m buying them all so no one else can even have one’ it’s not the mindset of a thoughtful, kind & compassionate person. She has zero empathy for a family struggling who would need cheap (reduced) Christmas decs. I think most financially comfortable people who self proclaim they are ‘kind’ would have bought them to donate........but we know she doesn’t know the meaning of true Christmas Spirit, with her it’s all ‘me me me’ and ‘I want it so I got it’. She’s the opposite of Mrs Christmas in my book.

So she has turned around the real meaning of digital detox and made it all about her, even down the the post with the picture of her! Way to go beggy, me myself and i
This. And she certainly never feels guilty for her followers who hang off her every word when she decides to go off grid in her games of manipulation. I’m glad 1% can see thru her. ‘Stay woke’ trolls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus wept, Mrs Miller is even on her stories spouting off the same as Beggy. What’s wrong with these influencers, thinking they’re God.

They aren’t our life, we don’t need them on their stories to get through our day. They aren’t that important. Grrr, they both boil my piss.

Reactions: 14
Attention seeking. She knew she couldn’t stay off it but had her little speech ready about how you do what is best for you blah blah. The point is what she THINKS is good for her actually isn’t. If she can’t stay off her phone a day then there’s a problem. But the fact she turns it around as if she’s doing all her followers a favour/coming on for THEIR mental health 🤯 laughable

Reactions: 18
Attention seeking. She knew she couldn’t stay off it but had her little speech ready about how you do what is best for you blah blah. The point is what she THINKS is good for her actually isn’t. If she can’t stay off her phone a day then there’s a problem. But the fact she turns it around as if she’s doing all her followers a favour/coming on for THEIR mental health 🤯 laughable
Narcissism at it's very best

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The only reason they are all breaking this “digital detox” is so they can continue to post a swipe up for their tat

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually genuinely feel pity and concern for her now
I've done that myself over the last couple of years, I have gone from empathy to anger and frustration with her more times than I care to remember.
You could see how anxious she was today at even the very thought of having to put her phone away for just 24hours. She was on the verge of crying.
She needs help, she continually twists it to make out she is helping others when its in fact her that needs it the most.
She is addicted to social media, she doesn't even eat or wash at times because of the amount of time she has her phone in her hand.
That must be detrimental to her mental health, it is an addiction that I doubt Beggy will ever break or get help for, because along with her addiction comes the greed, she is without a doubt the most materialistic person I have ever seen.
She definitely needs an intervention but Jason doesn't seem to care enough and Brooke wants the insta fame herself, she sits at 13k followers because of Beggy.
The whole family come across as dysfunctional, the lies and deceit her mother kept from her can't have helped either.
All I know is I wouldn't want even one ounce of Beggys life for all the freebies in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've done that myself over the last couple of years, I have gone from empathy to anger and frustration with her more times than I care to remember.
You could see how anxious she was today at even the very thought of having to put her phone away for just 24hours. She was on the verge of crying.
She needs help, she continually twists it to make out she is helping others when its in fact her that needs it the most.
She is addicted to social media, she doesn't even eat or wash at times because of the amount of time she has her phone in her hand.
That must be detrimental to her mental health, it is an addiction that I doubt Beggy will ever break or get help for, because along with her addiction comes the greed, she is without a doubt the most materialistic person I have ever seen.
She definitely needs an intervention but Jason doesn't seem to care enough and Brooke wants the insta fame herself, she sits at 13k followers because of Beggy.
The whole family come across as dysfunctional, the lies and deceit her mother kept from her can't have helped either.
All I know is I wouldn't want even one ounce of Beggys life for all the freebies in the world!
I followed her last year (I think) then unfollowed and recently started following again. How does she react when Instagram goes down? I’d be curious to know how she would react if say she couldn’t access her account for 24/48 hours

Reactions: 6
Shes a bleeping twit. Her lollipop head and graveyard teeth fucknme right off.. she may have gained a tiny bit of respect if she had actually followed through with the muted thing.. but no all about her

Reactions: 8
I followed her last year (I think) then unfollowed and recently started following again. How does she react when Instagram goes down? I’d be curious to know how she would react if say she couldn’t access her account for 24/48 hours
You can unfollow and still view stories , it’s public

Reactions: 9
Yeah, don't big her up anymore by boosting her numbers ! Unfollow, you'll still be able to see everything !
Think anyone who is still following should hit the unfollow button it also feels so good doing it 😂

Comments have been turned off her latest all about me post, has someone dared to say something against her and have an opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.