Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
inheritance? Aren’t Jaysuns parent both passed away??

I feel sorry Jayson. Imagine being mortgage free and still having to park 40 hour a week just to support his shopaholic wife. He should be part time enjoying life.

I meant work not park (auto correct)
Ah that makes sense... I've often wondered that. God if I was mortgage free I'd be living my best life at bista every day drinking hot chocolate in pret 😂 you're right tho the whole point of being mortgage free is so you can enjoy life, work part time etc not spend it all on faux plants and tit navy flowers off ebay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every single fking time i see or hear anyone say 'faux or succulents" i want the ground to swallow me up, it makes by skin shudder, thank begs 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Mine aren’t like Beggys, they’ve got a thinner sole and they’re sooo comfy.
Thank you, I have ME and I'm so clumsy already but my feet are always freezing haha so was wondering about getting some but not wanting to fall in such a big pair and my feet ache all the time when it's cold 🙄 I feel about 100 this week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How many times tomorrow will she tag B&M and Home Bargains, desperately wanting a shout out to up her followers?!

Sad, pathetic loser needs to get a twatting life!!

Reactions: 13
How many times tomorrow will she tag B&M and Home Bargains, desperately wanting a shout out to up her followers?!

Sad, pathetic loser needs to get a twatting life!!
Going by all the followers she’s buying at the moment, she will deffo be on a tagging spree!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last night, she was knackered AGAIN - what's wrong with this woman? 😱 I know I get tired, but bloody hell, I'm commuting everyday and really busy in work, yet she's like a shell of a woman after driving for 3 hours 4 days ago and doing 2 short shifts dishing out 2 pences! 🤔

But today she'll be buzzing because she's off to Home Bargains! 🥳

So yeh.... 🤦🏻‍♀️🔫

Reactions: 15
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.
Oh no.... I'm so sorry for your loss. 💔 I can't imagine how you must be feeling, but I'm sending you my condolences ♥

I had braces that long ago that i had the head wire and all the extras!!! 🤣🤣🙈🙈 but still have perfect teeth. I wish she would get the oldschool ones instead of easy way out. Traintrack blisters mentlly scarred me 🤮
Aww bless you, those used to scare the crap out of me! 😱 Beggy can't get old school anything, it's got to be what every other Insta wanker has! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no.... I'm so sorry for your loss. 💔 I can't imagine how you must be feeling, but I'm sending you my condolences ♥

Aww bless you, those used to scare the crap out of me! 😱 Beggy can't get old school anything, it's got to be what every other Insta wanker has! 🙄
Thankyou ❤

Reactions: 1
Is she for real tired because she drove to a shopping centre for an overnight stay? I drive just over an hour to work , do actual work for 8 hours then the same drive back home 5 days a week! Shes a lazy boot, go live in the real world beggy we cant all just duck off on shopping trips and to home bargains everyday to look at christmas shite in september!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
inheritance? Aren’t Jaysuns parent both passed away??

I feel sorry Jayson. Imagine being mortgage free and still having to park 40 hour a week just to support his shopaholic wife. He should be part time enjoying life.

I meant work not park (auto correct)
Working part time would mean Jason has to see beggy more often. He escapes from her by going to work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she for real tired because she drove to a shopping centre for an overnight stay? I drive just over an hour to work , do actual work for 8 hours then the same drive back home 5 days a week! Shes a lazy boot, go live in the real world beggy we cant all just duck off on shopping trips and to home bargains everyday to look at christmas shite in september!
The woman needs a good bloody meals and a health check-up, it's not normal - she had to stop her stories yesterday because she couldn't stop yawning! 👀

Reactions: 8
How are they mortgage free though? How old is she... Early 40s? Thats a few years older than me and none of my friends are mortgage or anywhere near it! She's not sensible with with money... I find it hard to believe that she is mortgage free!
I don’t believe that either ... she’s telling us that so she can justify the spending ... x

Reactions: 6
I feel like I’ve turned into Becky with my tiredness 😳 have honestly felt tit for 3 weeks and keep falling asleep decided to call the dr last week who asked me to come in for blood tests. Results came back severe anemia and showing signs of infection, no idea what that means but hey I’m at the nurse in a few hours as they want them done again to see what’s going on. So she’s of to home bargains because her cupboards are bare she’s a friggen liar the amount of food shopping she does she’s probs got enough for at least another few months 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I feel like I’ve turned into Becky with my tiredness 😳 have honestly felt tit for 3 weeks and keep falling asleep decided to call the dr last week who asked me to come in for blood tests. Results came back severe anemia and showing signs of infection, no idea what that means but hey I’m at the nurse in a few hours as they want them done again to see what’s going on. So she’s of to home bargains because her cupboards are bare she’s a friggen liar the amount of food shopping she does she’s probs got enough for at least another few months 😡
I hope you’re better soon x

Off to home bargains for cereal bars and cupboard stuff is code for ‘right then you beauts I’m off to home bargains to finger everything in sight because I’ve got nothing else in my life to look forward to, I’ll buy more crap than I know what to do with because I’ve got more problems than I care to admit. So yeah’
Tragic, tragic woman. I unfollowed her ages ago but still read this thread because I enjoy the humour and compassion that’s shown to other fellow users on here. Something Beggy will never understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If I ever get that excited about going to Home Bargains I want someone to bleeping shoot me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.