Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents are 73, so about 4 years older than Beggy and they have more life in them. duck off with your tired self!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@GossBoss Sorry to read about your Dad passing away! ❤

She is tired due to poor nutrition. She needs to nourish her body. She will be lacking in nutrients if she is that tired from doing sweet FA!

Shes annoyed me today with how tired she is. I'm working so much this week. I'm tired yet I've not taken to Insta to tell my followers. Its life Becky! Stop with all the woe is me!
Thankyou ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!
Exactly. All these 10% off swipe ups earns her money and advertising probably earns here £200 a time! Some of these love island idiots earn £10,000 a post!!!

Exactly. All these 10% off swipe ups earns her money and advertising probably earns here £200 a time! Some of these love island idiots earn £10,000 a post!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
My parents are 73, so about 4 years older than Beggy and they have more life in them. duck off with your tired self!
My dad is 71 and does 30 to 40 thousand steps a day! To be fair he does go to bed at the same time as her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.
I’m so sorry for your loss xxx

• Heart
Im not a big fan of Christmas and all the glittery tat that goes with it . .
It starts earlier and earlier every year.
I found myself today, thinking about Beggy and how tacky her Christmas decor will be . . Itll keep us tattlers busy, thats for sure 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to be nosey and ask this haha are they heavy? The soles look quite Chunky on baggys and the first thing I thought was they looked heavy and they'd hurt my feet 😂🙄
Mine aren’t like Beggys, they’ve got a thinner sole and they’re sooo comfy.

• Heart
@GossBoss I’m so sorry for your loss, I know exactly what you’re going through sending love and strength to you and your family ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘Hope. you. are. all. alright’

She really irritates me when she says that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More cupboard bits - how much more room does she have in them? She barely eats and I can’t imagine brookieblessher and jaysun eat that much cereal
Don’t forget she’s always banging on about having a late breakfast, she must eat bloody loads of the stuff...

Oh FFS, get over yourself - I had a brace when I was 12 due to my overcrowding and had to have 6 teeth out over the course of a few weeks. Had my fixed brace for, I think 12 monyhs, then retainer that clipped onto my back top row of teeth and a clear shield like one fot the bottom - it was all tit and really painful and uncomfortable at times, resulting in a trip to the dentist about a week after fitting as I was in agony. Just get it done and get on with it, you melt - you've given birth, so get a grip! 😡

And she's knackered AGAIN, blaming the 3 hour drive that happened 4 days ago! 🙄Urgh, seeing her yawning all over the shop whilst rubbing her eyes, pulling the sleep out because she hasn't showered, and probably won't before work, is horrible - she's such a grotty cow! 🤢
I had braces that long ago that i had the head wire and all the extras!!! 🤣🤣🙈🙈 but still have perfect teeth. I wish she would get the oldschool ones instead of easy way out. Traintrack blisters mentlly scarred me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excited to go to home bargains when she goes every week.... I don't get it.

Reactions: 10
Oh get a life you utter sad sack
Oh really Begs!! Wow that’s so exciting 🙃 my day tomorrow is attending a child protection meeting to find how a child has been moved 200 miles down the country with no one knowing and then I need to find a uniform for one of my kids who came in with jeans and shoes with holes in them.
Maybe you could donate to your food or clothes bank to help these families Beggy?
maybe you could give a tit about something other than home bargains tat?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Excited to go to home bargains when she goes every week.... I don't get it.
I live close by, go to the same home bargains. I went yesterday, for animal bedding. And honestly, the Christmas isles are absolute utter shite. She’s doing a twenty min journey for 2 isles of crappy cards and a few plastic decs! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are they mortgage free though? How old is she... Early 40s? Thats a few years older than me and none of my friends are mortgage or anywhere near it! She's not sensible with with money... I find it hard to believe that she is mortgage free!

How are they mortgage free though? How old is she... Early 40s? Thats a few years older than me and none of my friends are mortgage or anywhere near it! She's not sensible with with money... I find it hard to believe that she is mortgage free!
inheritance? Aren’t Jaysuns parent both passed away??

I feel sorry Jayson. Imagine being mortgage free and still having to park 40 hour a week just to support his shopaholic wife. He should be part time enjoying life.

I meant work not park (auto correct)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.