Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got UGG slippers I’ve worn them for years, I suffer with bad circulation and my feet are always freezing. Beggy’s don’t look like mine though!

Reactions: 4
I wish she would leave the poor people who are fixing her phone alone! They received it Friday - it was the the weekend! A BANK HOLIDAY weekend so they probably only looked at it yesterday!

She’s so impatient!
Exactly how I felt - have some patience woman. You’re not a VIP.

Reactions: 8
I've got ugg slippers but I gave up wearing them cos I kept falling down the stairs in them cos they're quite big and clunky lol

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I do not understand why, if she is that self conscious about her boobs, that she does not get some good well fitted bras. It would make such a massive difference to her
Because no one will see a decent £45 bra under her clothes. As my mum would say.. fur coat and no knickers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've got ugg slippers but I gave up wearing them cos I kept falling down the stairs in them cos they're quite big and clunky lol
Any luck she’s going to come down the stairs like Eddie the Eagle and we will see it 🙊😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
duck off posting your minuscule meal portions.
In the best place ever with your eating disorder? Yeah right, who is she trying to kid?

Why post pics of it, is she wanting more attention?
Gosh that's not much food, Beggy
No wonder you have such an amazing figure! Etc etc, blah, blah, blah!!!

I'd feel sick with hunger if I had to last on that until tomorrow, maybe I'm just a greedy, fat witch 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
duck off posting your minuscule meal portions.
In the best place ever with your eating disorder? Yeah right, who is she trying to kid?

Why post pics of it, is she wanting more attention?
Gosh that's not much food, Beggy
No wonder you have such an amazing figure! Etc etc, blah, blah, blah!!!

I'd feel sick with hunger if I had to last on that until tomorrow, maybe I'm just a greedy, fat witch 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows!!
I'd be head first in the snack cupboard by 9pm!

• Haha
She has really wound me up. She’s been to work for one day in almost a week and is now saying ‘ I have a few days off now so that’s good’ if you are reading this, stop bleeping mocking people who WORK for a living. You are a lazy selfish witch!!! Also this morning moaning how tired you are as you did 3 days in a row of driving for 3 hours in a day... I drive 2 hours a day for work 5 days a week; you drive 3 hours for yourself!!! For bleeping teeth and shopping!! Selfish twit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m calling it .... in next 12 months beggy will announce they are selling the house. They want to either down size or do a Reno. When really they are skint!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She says her tracksuit is ‘old’ because she bought it before lockdown! All my clothes were bought before lockdown, so all my clothes are old?? 😂 Not everyone shops every couple of days!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Beggy is shattered and has hit a wall from shopping just incase nobody knew. Also all the liars on fb who informed her that the kids we back at school today are 1% who ruined her day and made her have to work. So yeah

• Haha
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More cupboard bits - how much more room does she have in them? She barely eats and I can’t imagine brookieblessher and jaysun eat that much cereal

Sorry to read about your Father @GossBoss , tough losing a parent and dealing with everything.

Spot on with your post. She is always exhausted due to poor nutrition.

Not sure about house sale. I sense it is Jaysun's pride and joy.

I think J probably picks up overtime (or perhaps some cash storage work) which covers all the extras.

• Heart
@GossBoss Sorry to read about your Dad passing away! ❤

She is tired due to poor nutrition. She needs to nourish her body. She will be lacking in nutrients if she is that tired from doing sweet FA!

Shes annoyed me today with how tired she is. I'm working so much this week. I'm tired yet I've not taken to Insta to tell my followers. Its life Becky! Stop with all the woe is me!

@GossBoss so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love ❤

I can count the grains of rice on that plate! When she does go arse over tit down the stairs in her new slippers, I hope she takes us with her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she really expect us to believe she's going to Home Bargains for cereal bars?!
She's going for the christmas tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does she really expect us to believe she's going to Home Bargains for cereal bars?!
She's going for the christmas tat!
I Bet she’s been itching to get there since last night after seeing the new stuff people have shared with her. She’ll go to Poundland also!

Reactions: 14
Sorry to read about your Father @GossBoss , tough losing a parent and dealing with everything.

Spot on with your post. She is always exhausted due to poor nutrition.

Not sure about house sale. I sense it is Jaysun's pride and joy.

I think J probably picks up overtime (or perhaps some cash storage work) which covers all the extras.
Thankyou ❤

Sorry for the loss of your dad @GossBoss x
Thankyou ❤

@GossBoss so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of love ❤

I can count the grains of rice on that plate! When she does go arse over tit down the stairs in her new slippers, I hope she takes us with her 😂
Thankyou ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.