Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I defo recommend Invisalign though. I started mine in March and I’m almost done. My teeth are looking amazing. Defo don’t blame her for wanting straight teeth.

A few friends have used invisalign with superb results. I think quite a few Influencers have too: Ana Mather, (the dreaded) PTWM??? The journey has been documented numerous times.

Reactions: 2
So once the teeth are done it will be on to the saggy tits. I hope she won’t take us with her on that journey 🤮.
Maybe if she wore a decent bra with straps here boobs wouldn't look so bad?! Especially under clothing. She needs to hoik them up rather than let them droop with a boob tube with no support.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh FFS, get over yourself - I had a brace when I was 12 due to my overcrowding and had to have 6 teeth out over the course of a few weeks. Had my fixed brace for, I think 12 monyhs, then retainer that clipped onto my back top row of teeth and a clear shield like one fot the bottom - it was all tit and really painful and uncomfortable at times, resulting in a trip to the dentist about a week after fitting as I was in agony. Just get it done and get on with it, you melt - you've given birth, so get a grip! 😡

And she's knackered AGAIN, blaming the 3 hour drive that happened 4 days ago! 🙄Urgh, seeing her yawning all over the shop whilst rubbing her eyes, pulling the sleep out because she hasn't showered, and probably won't before work, is horrible - she's such a grotty cow! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t Jason get criminal injuries money few years ago due to being beaten up . I’m wondering if they’ve had a second windfall with that as no one in their right mind would put all she’s spent of late on a credit card. She sold a bit of stuff lately too. Wonder how many gifted things she’s sold that she didn’t share with her audience?
also re Invisalign she has to commit to wearing a retainer every night for bed once she’s finished the course otherwise her teeth will go back to the witch doctors necklace position. Plus the fact whitening teeth weakens teeth and makes them ultra sensitive. Beggy just follows the chav train. She’s a middle aged woman who thinks she’s 18. She’s done the horrible long nails, cheap false tan, microblading, lip injections and Botox, now it’s Invisalign and next it’ll be the horrible composite veneers which are thick and fake looking ( basically paupers version of porcelain veneers . Whilst beggy brags of her spending the wealthy are standing laughing wondering what the hell shes doing . Is she seriously this insecure . Ps did her box bushes die out front 😂 never seen them since they were hurriedly planted . Guessing they’re in the bin . She’s so wasteful and has no clue the damage on the environment she’s having . Praying they go bankrupt soon to allow the environment to have a break.
I think this could be it. Maybe when she says I'll give it to my mum that's really code for I'll sell it.? They absolutely have to have an undisclosed revenue stream coming in from somewhere.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe the money she's spewing out on herself I've been trying to decide to buy myself a carpet cleaner for about 3months!! Can I justify it etc etc and it's cheaper than that pink purse she purchased 😂absolutely mental she's treating herself left right and centre she must be feeling sooo happy with herself she
Thinks she
Deserves
It
All
And more. As for the teeth,I don't commment
On her personal features,there are far worse out there,but
Trolls jumping on them-indicators she reads this thread then!! Stroppy mare-she's such a car crash I don't know if she will withstand the
Journey, but she might like it,she has another good excuse for not eating. Sorry,it's not a nice thing to insinuate,she should treat herself to good food-but seeing as she goes through life with blinkers on demanding no one knows the full story ,she leaves too much room for assumptions.

I wish she would leave the poor people who are fixing her phone alone! They received it Friday - it was the the weekend! A BANK HOLIDAY weekend so they probably only looked at it yesterday!

She’s so impatient!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I am here to confess. I too have a tattoo on my foot. I have a dress from Next that beggy/braggy has got, and I wear Ugg slippers. Do I need to leave this group of 1%’ers never to return?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I am here to confess. I too have a tattoo on my foot. I have a dress from Next that beggy/braggy has got, and I wear Ugg slippers. Do I need to leave this group of 1%’ers never to return?
You and I can form a club, I have a Michael Kors bag and purse and I bought one of the faux Poundland plants she was on about

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do not understand why, if she is that self conscious about her boobs, that she does not get some good well fitted bras. It would make such a massive difference to her

I know plenty of other people have said this but I cannot fathom where she gets her money from.

And also how she can justify constantly 'treating' herself.

How about setting up a little bank account for her grand-daughter. I bet she has no savings or pension provisions either, it's just spend, spend, spend and flaunting it to everyone on Insta.

Reactions: 10
I’m not understanding why we are having Christmas announcements I’m pretty sure that the range, Home bargains, Poundland etc don’t need to use beggy to shout out their ranges 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not understanding why we are having Christmas announcements I’m pretty sure that the range, Home bargains, Poundland etc don’t need to use beggy to shout out their ranges 😂😂😂
She also doesn't realise that places like home bargains pretty much roll out the same stuff every year

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I Love my ugg slippers recently had to buy a new pair as I stupidly left them lying and the pup also decided he liked them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I love my ugg slippers!
She didn’t but the nice ugg slippers ! She’s bought the tit ones - hence in the outlet !

She’s so fake ! She’s on minimum wage working about 20 hours a week. He’s not on big money. She is getting into mega debt for the gram. He’s as big a dick as she is if he’s not noticed. She’s probably got credit cards he doesn’t know about. They will remortgage soon ! She acts like she’s some big earner ! Fake beggy! It’s embarrassing

Her stories about BISTA ‘ oh if you like designer stuff it’s ok, but I won’t come back’ Begs , I hate to break this to you but some people can afford Bicester village ! And they don’t event blink. You just pretend you have the money ! And that’s why people call you out on it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.