Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She likely put that status at the end of spending a few days in barking. Looking at Dawns Facebook, it’s clear she’s everything Beggy wants to be. Polpular, family orientated and busy having fun! I wonder if Dawn looks forward to a home bargains shop 🙈😂

Reactions: 4

NosyCow63

I quite like those sleighs and the little Christmas soft toy things she has on them. 😲 I don't make a fuss of Christmas but I do like little ornaments and stuff like that.

Do I need to leave this thread? 😩

Nooo.... I quite like them too! 🙈

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Sorry folks. I’ve had my 5 minute pity party and now I’m done 😂 Beggy babes, you’re still a cunt x

She also calls it a Hoover rather than a vacuum cleaner. She’s literally writing another brand’s name in the blurb 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 also, isn’t Dolly a cockapoo? They don’t really shed much!
Not in the grid post that shark wrote for her tho 😉 it’s so obvious they have. Her brain won’t even understand what you mean by hoover/vacuum 😂

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
She is very fortunate or very sad that she can go off shopping, and not have to think about seeing family for the last time today, until goodness’s knows when. We are a family of five and have my parents visiting today as we won’t be allowed to see them together from Monday.

• Heart

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I’m sure the person she met on holiday loved their birthday shout out from her bed with messy hair in her dressing gown
I’m sure she is going to do the craft with the those pumpkins where they put drawing pins into them, I saw an account on Instagram do them and she will pass it off as her own.

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
Add on another zero. They got quite a bit. Whether that was fraudulently or not I don’t know but it was def more than 20k
?? Is there evidence of this then ? The papers said 2k to my knowledge. Although I'm only going on the article that has been posted on here, not actually read it myself

Rainbowsandglitter

How are they mortgage free though? How old is she... Early 40s? Thats a few years older than me and none of my friends are mortgage or anywhere near it! She's not sensible with with money... I find it hard to believe that she is mortgage free!
I’m 52 and I was mortgage free at 42/43. Bought a house at 18 and rented it out ( had 100% mortgages in those days) the rent paid the mortgage. I moved out of home at 23 and bought another house with husband and we paid that off about 10 years ago with no help from anyone. So it’s definitely possible. But as I’ve said before Jason has a criminal injuries pay out after he was jumped on so it could be that.

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Knew she would keep the gonk out to sneak Christmas in early. That tree and tat will be up first week in November, if not before 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Gers76

Chatty Member
I am here to confess. I too have a tattoo on my foot. I have a dress from Next that beggy/braggy has got, and I wear Ugg slippers. Do I need to leave this group of 1%’ers never to return?
I Love my ugg slippers recently had to buy a new pair as I stupidly left them lying and the pup also decided he liked them 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3