Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sickofem

Chatty Member
Go and check the reviews on facebook from this company.
They sound like a shit, cheap, back street, beauty salon. No bloody wonder Beggy goes to them.
They've also been in the papers & all over fb for a shoddy job, wasn't eyebrows but was something else. It was on here pages back!!!

Reactions: 4

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Bloody hell she looks a right fright this morning with her ratty dolls hair tucked behind her pork chop ear!!!

• Haha

Jojoanne

I’ve got UGG slippers I’ve worn them for years, I suffer with bad circulation and my feet are always freezing. Beggy’s don’t look like mine though!

Ups27

VIP Member
I dont think there is a need to offend people with the same breed of dog. there is nothing wrong or tacky about a cross breed!!! yes she may have done it to line her pockets but that doesnt make the dog bad, it just makes her more of a bellend hahahaha

• Heart

mrsk

What has she done to those pumpkins?? That’s like something I would do with the kids I nanny, they love anything to with glitter, glue and mess making, they are 3 and 5....not 41!! Don’t get me wrong I have fun doing it but I don’t bring home any of the creations to stick in my house! She just screams tacky!

• Haha

Hellooo

She’s allowed to go to b and m as many time as she wants now? There is no restriction as such by the government, actually they want spending! So I dunno why she acts all coy over it 😂 just say I fancy a look around b and m as well

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
Oh wow what a sight she is this morning! Could she just say week anymore she in one conversation? I also find the whole talking to your phone thing completely weird. She’s actually just talking to herself!

Jojoanne

You just can’t connenplate it can ya

common bitch

what is it with her - can’t she talk properly?

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Ah thanks I didn’t know that I’ll check it out x
Kids count in England. But we’re still allowed 6 households, Scotland are allowing 2 households at a time, but kids don’t count.

Asked 5 yr old what he thought the pumpkin display was:

‘Xmas stuff??’

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha