Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofa spud

VIP Member
so I’ve came home from work and watched her stories and basically she thinks she is Forest Gump

• Haha
Reactions: 4

GossBoss

VIP Member
  • Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Does anyone actually like Christmas that much? I mean I’m all for a nice Christmas dinner but having to eat it around all that tat she puts on a table
She’s so desperate for content she’s even trying Halloween
She won’t this year as she’s got no table 😂

• Haha

Jess269

I love Xmas but she's just too much, my tree does go up early the end of November but then I take it down the 27th of December.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Reeling off all the people she’s seeing and her plans, her granddaughter was mentioned so far down the list. You’d think it’d be the first, all about her first.
What was all that you incoherent dribble this morning? Don’t think she even knew what she was going on about!!

Carratt2019

And more "clowfs" from the boutique. Which she ragged half of them whilst in there with her bony fingersssssss. The spending on clothes and christmasssss hype is getting me down. Shes exhausting! 🙈🤯🤯🤯

Kaye1976

She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!
Exactly. All these 10% off swipe ups earns her money and advertising probably earns here £200 a time! Some of these love island idiots earn £10,000 a post!!!

Exactly. All these 10% off swipe ups earns her money and advertising probably earns here £200 a time! Some of these love island idiots earn £10,000 a post!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
It's all a load of "woke" nonsense, IMO. 🙄 If you want to use your phone once a month, every week or every minute of every day, then that's fine, it's nobody else's business. Stay off it for a day or don't - nobody cares! 🥴
It’s something set up by Zoe Sugg, I know that much but that’s it 🤣 I follow her but I haven’t really been paying attention to her content of late.

Thank goodness you said this, I thought I was alone. We have one about 20 minutes away and yes, if I'm passing I may grab cleaning stuff but the rest of it is absolute tat. Especially the Christmas stuff.

Becky is definitely thinking "outside the box" with 2019 decs.
I used to always go to B&M/Home Bargains for cleaning stuff and for odd bits I need but I can’t say I think it’s amazing. No longer use there since I discovered Ocean Saver and buy these trying to use less plastic. She just thinks having 6 of one cheap item is better than having 1 higher quality item. Her life must be so empty to feel like that

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I like how she said she was worried they would look stupid! They do? And enough of those horrid buzz T shirts

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
So how many of her followers will understand what #PR means?
How does she get away with being a sly, money grabbing bitch?
That shark will be flogged on a Facebook selling site before the weekend.
I was wondering what the #pr is, as I’ve seen it on a few people’s now...
I’m guessing she’s been paid for it?

Morris99

Thick as mince! Sharing the fake coke cola bottle boxes ! I know her daughter is head to toe in fakes but is she not aware of the rules with regards to using brands logo ? Against the law Begs !

Jason fancied a full breakfast 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs

Clearing out the charity shop storage room again I see 🤮🤮

Last edited: