Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
I love Christmas but what with life in general I don’t have time to think about it much before December. Same with most people I’d imagine.

All the crafts and stuff she does is great, if she had lots of kids and grandkids I can imagine they’d love helping her do it. But 1. Her kids are grown and her grandchild is too little to get involved. And most importantly 2. She’d never let them near to have a go themselves.

Reactions: 3

Sofa spud

VIP Member
More cupboard bits - how much more room does she have in them? She barely eats and I can’t imagine brookieblessher and jaysun eat that much cereal
Don’t forget she’s always banging on about having a late breakfast, she must eat bloody loads of the stuff...

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
What was that stutter all about when she said ‘when people go on about hoovers’ 🤣
And didn’t carry the sentence on. She always does that when her minds racing. She’s manic,

If she says hodgepodge or modge podge one more time I’ll scream. Arghh stop saying it.

• Haha

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Sorry to be off topic, but what the bloody hell is the ‘cedar room’ and why does she call it that?!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
She was going to go to b&m or home bargains AGAIN but decided not too cos of those brows.....I haven't been to b&m since before lock down, maybe January time... Nothing ever seemed to change in there so why go several times a week? Am I missing out? I've never been in a home bargains either as we don't really have one round here..it's miles away and in a crap location.

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Why does she call the gnome Gonk? Is it the name of it or has she made it up? I don’t know if it is or if I am making this up but it always makes me think of a derogatory racist term for someone but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea why I think that
So it had gone up by 50% and she wasn’t annoyed at them for putting it up by so much?

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
@GossBoss I’m so sorry for your loss, I know exactly what you’re going through sending love and strength to you and your family ❤

• Heart

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Jesus Christ the woman does not need any more Christmas tat! She’s an absolute mess how can her friends and family not see her issues

Emsie

VIP Member
How are they mortgage free though? How old is she... Early 40s? Thats a few years older than me and none of my friends are mortgage or anywhere near it! She's not sensible with with money... I find it hard to believe that she is mortgage free!

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
In a much earlier thread, someone linked the newspaper article regarding Jay's attack. He received a standard £2k compensation through the courts, which Becky talked about. I don't think he received anything else unless it was a private prosecution/pay out. He has, however, lost both his parents and it was suggested he received an inheritance. He also has a decent job with overtime.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
She's tagged "Micheal" Kors in the pic of her done up for those ghastly trainers 🤣 never known someone so illiterate
Add it to the list along with lobe and kittens. 🥴

Is she auditioning to be a childrens tv presenter in that bloody jumper
"Here's one made earlier"

*Pulls out a shit looking chocolate slab*

So yeh.... 😑

How much sugary crap do they eat?
It's all cereal bars, biscuits & sweets.
Where is the fruit & vegetables?
I have to fill our fruit bowl every couple of days as I'm half woman / half apple 😂😂

The only fruit in that house is the plastic apples in that humongous, tacky glass she has on the window sill in her kitchen.
Wacky bitch!!
How is she not bigger than she is, eating all that crap? Even after 1 night of eating shite and not calorie counting like I normally do, I bloat, but she's like a stick all the time! 🤔

• Haha

Becky1983d

She is racking this extra money in from Instagram she is making a fortune with all the swipe ups she probably gets a % from Buzz for all them cheap nasty tops they sell im telling you she is making a killing from all the foolish followers who buy from these company's!!
Then after each person goes via that swipe up, even if there is no purchase she will get a % of commission for upto 30 days 😏