Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ups27

VIP Member
I agree a breed of dog and a person are unrelated. I just think the puppies are cute

Reactions: 3

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hi Beggy...
Thanks for dropping by 🙋🏻‍♀️👋🏼👀

She likely put that status at the end of spending a few days in barking. Looking at Dawns Facebook, it’s clear she’s everything Beggy wants to be. Polpular, family orientated and busy having fun! I wonder if Dawn looks forward to a home bargains shop 🙈😂
I thought that until I read the replies.
Maybe she drove back for a swingers sesh 😂😂😂

Arryarna

I just looked at Brooke’s stories. Am I reaching or is she seeing a man in his late 30s with two children?

• Wow

Libbub

VIP Member
I've got ugg slippers but I gave up wearing them cos I kept falling down the stairs in them cos they're quite big and clunky lol

• Sad

Cb1920

Maybe she should do a swipe up for whatever ”legal” high she is on. Fml, she was screeching like she had been possessed by some sort of demon!
The way she was shouting at us about how fantastic her life is and then went on to say how chuffed she was with all the cheap tat she bought at ‘bnm’.
Also, that shit kitchen island won’t last long if she insists on banging everything down on it! I want to cut her hands off when she does that, as well as the constant tugging at her cheap mismatched clothes and her shit hair.....anyone else?

Boof

Did anyone notice the grass growing already in the gravel she going to put the summer house on 😂🙈 she’s such a bodge job!!

slippyfrog

Ephedrine 😬
T9 fat burners maybe , if she is taking them then she needs to be very careful, lots of bad side effects to health on them.
I knew someone who use to take them and behaved very erratic like beggy. Ended up having heart problems.