Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for that dog.
We all know that she was bred for no other reason than to line Beggys pockets.
She never gets chance to smell or explore anything other than a bloody field for a five minute walk once a day.
They can all drive, they could easily take that dog on so many adventures, it's such a shame.
Beggy would rather go to B&M then times a week than take that dog out.
It's ok stating you love her Beggy, but actions speak louder than words!!
I agree, instead of shopping every minute why not take Dolly out for a lovely walk in the area, my Cockapoo needs so much exercise he is never tired.

Reactions: 4

whitetable19

She hasn’t even let the glue dry on those pumpkins so she can post it and be the first one to do that design!

Badaboom

VIP Member
6279372662765 stories so far today and its just turned 11.30am. 987654 yeahs. 65443 happy sundays. 33433 shit soul plugs (that shit bow will have them flying out) . And 100% shes getting right on my bastard tits this morning.
47321 mentions of bike ride ....

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Does anyone actually like Christmas that much? I mean I’m all for a nice Christmas dinner but having to eat it around all that tat she puts on a table
She’s so desperate for content she’s even trying Halloween
I enjoy the Christmas dinner with my parents and boyfriend, and obviously spending time with them, but I can't be bothered with the rest of it, haven't been worried about it for years, but especially this year. 😞

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
I need to be nosey and ask this haha are they heavy? The soles look quite Chunky on baggys and the first thing I thought was they looked heavy and they'd hurt my feet 😂🙄
Mine aren’t like Beggys, they’ve got a thinner sole and they’re sooo comfy.

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s getting on my tits with these sowl candles! Why does she never wear clothes that fit? Swamped in that dress again. I would have thought with her being such mutton she’d wear clingy stuff?

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.
Oh no.... I'm so sorry for your loss. 💔 I can't imagine how you must be feeling, but I'm sending you my condolences ♥

I had braces that long ago that i had the head wire and all the extras!!! 🤣🤣🙈🙈 but still have perfect teeth. I wish she would get the oldschool ones instead of easy way out. Traintrack blisters mentlly scarred me 🤮
Aww bless you, those used to scare the crap out of me! 😱 Beggy can't get old school anything, it's got to be what every other Insta wanker has! 🙄

• Heart

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
That fucking wardrobe proper grinds me . .
So, I'll put ALL my blazers here . .
ALL my coats here . .
WTAF??
I have 2 blazers, a dressy ( going out ha ha!) 1 and a summery linen 1, I have a couple of coats, a dressy 1 and a dog walking 1 . . Im sure I've asked it before but where does she go/what does she do to justify all these clothes?
She doesn’t even need work clothes!

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Love that pumpkin! I’m a huge fan of Halloween, it’s my favourite time of the year and I always dress up my house.
I bought it because I thought I need to make more of an effort this year for the kids, the fact she’s ruined hers has made me appreciate it more 🤣

Gogojo

VIP Member
Beggy again. If your sheep are following you .use proper glue. That’s not glue to stick down things with . . you craft skills are the equivalent erm errrrrrrrrr a 12 year old. So so basic. No actual skill . It’s things they do in lower high school . rather embarrassed For you . soz beggy. Glue and stick. Wooo hooooooo . Such basic skills It’s boring nothing .kids skills. Glue and stick. Really thinking outside that box. Begs

Attachments

• Haha