Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 hours to get to the dentist? She is so getting dental treatment to sort out those toblerone teeth... #Ad #gifted of course.

If they need a hand in removing them give me a shout 👊🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it's been said before but fooking hell how much has she spent in the last fortnight? Ring doorbell, new phones, "bista" road trip, neon sign...... The list goes on. Two things about this.
1. She's seriously got a spending disorder. She needs to shop constantly to validate herself.
2. Where the duck do they get the money from to pay for all this? It's constant non stop spending. It doesn't add up. They're getting money from somewhere and it's not her part time arcade job that's for sure.

Why can’t the woman say Cheshire. seriously where has she been all her life?

I do not want her up here, Cheshire is far too nice, we don’t let riffraff in 😃 Then again Cheshire Oaks is more near Liverpool, I can keep my distance.
Errr nothing wrong with Liverpool! We don’t want her either 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
River island purses were a Christmas staple for me from my parents for a few years. I've still got them but don't use them. (I'm not a hoarder haha) that one is gorgeous I have a similar one in blue!

My current purse is a Cath Kidston. I miss their shops!

Anybody could save a lot of money if they are in to designer and went to Bista so don't know why she was being so patronising. I don't own a credit card either anymore or have any debts anywhere. I saved during lockdown which I do feel very privileged to have been able to do so when others were losing their jobs. Becky never stopped spending! She spends money like water, so unless she has a big income I don't understand how she is not in debt

I'm going to Cheshire Oaks this week. I've been before and I really liked it. Good range of shops. So I've planned where I want to go and if I need to book times I will because I'm not like Beggy 😂

When she said Westerfield I had to go back and check I heard it right

She is just embarrassing herself lately! Is she thinking acting thick will make her become more popular (like another big influencer?) Or is she really like that who knows!! 🙄
You don’t need to book but there are queues so mid week is probably best. I went yesterday :)

Ahhh Beggy, the illiterate gift that keeps on giving!

Gousto ‘smallened the menu’ during lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Signing off for a few hours to spend time with Mr E.......the proceeds to post to stories over the next few hours 😂😂

there’s also NO way she bought any gifts for anyone at Bista. She’s FOS!!!!

• Haha
This is twice she’s used the term ‘smallend’.
What the actual...?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she was swinging that knife around after opening the gusto box! kept tucking her hair behind her ear- with the knife still in her hand!!!

Reactions: 8
I've been to Cheshire oaks twice in the last month and I didnt need to book any shops :) some shops had queues but they seemed to to go down quick. Have a nice trip!
Lovely, thank you 😁 I'm looking forward to it. I won't be filming us walking around for my insta but I might buy a bag and take it back the next day though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Errr nothing wrong with Liverpool! We don’t want her either 😂
Nothing wrong with Liverpool at all, I love the place. I wasn’t implying there was. Cheshire Oaks is just closer to Liverpool than me in Cheshire, so I’m grateful I won’t be bumping into her 😃

Also from Cheshire here! 😁
If she goes to Cheshire Oaks I’ll make sure to be there 😂.
Egg her when you see her 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I call bingo on her going to together dental...
God, it's taken her 60 years to sort out those monstrosities, they'll be falling out soon.
Save your money, Beggy. Buy some more paper stars instead.

They've had to either get a loan, remortgage or had a windfall because no one could afford to spend like that unless they were millionaires. It's ridiculous the amount that she constantly spends day in, day out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.