Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Trolls love to jump on my teeth" duck off with the sympathy card oh and it's Westfield not westerfield rather than sorting your teeeefff sort out your bleeping english

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank fook she's FINALLY spending much -needed money on sorting out her teef! 😂

So yeh... 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve run out of what she’s treated herself too 😂😂😂 purse was it? Or doorbell ? Teef? Hair? Sandals? Uggs?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hope she doesn’t use the same dentist to fix her teeth as PTWM 🤮🤮 Her teeth are 100 times worse than before the braces

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve run out of what she’s treated herself too 😂😂😂 purse was it? Or doorbell ? Teef? Hair? Sandals? Uggs?
Don’t forget the new iPhone and shaggers shed, oops summer house
Oh and the electric bike.!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I know it’s none of my business, however, when you brag about everything you have, and you story every piece of you life it then kind of becomes my business but where the duck is all this money to pay for these expensive things coming from!!

Reactions: 20
Ahhh Beggy, the illiterate gift that keeps on giving!

Gousto ‘smallened the menu’ during lockdown.
Where is Westerfields ? 🤣

And now she’s spending £3k on Invisalign!

Spending more of Jasysons money then. Either that or she’s done it on finance ? She works sod all hours, for minimum wage ? So how can she sit pretending she’s paying for it ?

She’s off buying Mulberry purses , tit sheds, Buxus balls (dead?) , giant ugg slippers from the 90’s and now the teefffffffff? Magic money tree, living on credit cards or re mortgaged the house ? Something does not add up.

Could have jetted off to Turkey? duck me, she’s thinks she’s been on love island !

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she wants to get her teeth done good for her, it's her choice and it's nice to see she's going ahead and treating herself for a change 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There’s not a single person on this earth that would make me get my teeth straightened, I do have wonky top teeth that’s probably why I don’t comment on hers, but to spend all that money on them because trolls have had a go at them it’s just sad, and she can say it’s not because of trolls all she wants but it definitely is, other wise she’d have already done it! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
"Trolls love to jump on my teeth" duck off with the sympathy card oh and it's Westfield not westerfield rather than sorting your teeeefff sort out your bleeping english
Why doesn’t she just say she’s doing it for herself? If she didn’t have a problem with them then she wouldn’t be doing it. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else. She’s clearly obsessed with what others think when if she’s that confident, she wouldn’t bow down to “pressure”. Anything for sympathy.

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just say she’s doing it for herself? If she didn’t have a problem with them then she wouldn’t be doing it. It’s got nothing to do with anyone else. She’s clearly obsessed with what others think when if she’s that confident, she wouldn’t bow down to “pressure”. Anything for sympathy.
She’s seen someone on insta getting it done ? She thinks she’s Katie Price! Wanted to jet off to Turkey 🇹🇷!!

Reactions: 7
Sorry, all these treats and she works in an amusement arcade?? 👀
That awful barbie pink purse . .
She might have cash but she certainly has no class . . Pure trash if you ask me.

Prosecco vans at Westerfield 🤣
Can just see her and her gang of gals shopping their way around and then getting slurry on cheap fizz followed by a cheeky nandos . .
Living the dream Beg, living the dream 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was nowhere to eat at Bista
in the next breath- there was a restaurant and a pret
🤣 she needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
JC WHERE IS ALL THE MONEY COMING FROM? She’s spent thousands these last few weeks?!

She shares the crown as the fakest, most annoying bleep on Instagram with Hinch.
Both a pair of vain, money grabbing, greedy, brainless, illiterate bimbos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.