Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
River island purses were a Christmas staple for me from my parents for a few years. I've still got them but don't use them. (I'm not a hoarder haha) that one is gorgeous I have a similar one in blue!

My current purse is a Cath Kidston. I miss their shops!

Anybody could save a lot of money if they are in to designer and went to Bista so don't know why she was being so patronising. I don't own a credit card either anymore or have any debts anywhere. I saved during lockdown which I do feel very privileged to have been able to do so when others were losing their jobs. Becky never stopped spending! She spends money like water, so unless she has a big income I don't understand how she is not in debt

I'm going to Cheshire Oaks this week. I've been before and I really liked it. Good range of shops. So I've planned where I want to go and if I need to book times I will because I'm not like Beggy 😂

When she said Westerfield I had to go back and check I heard it right

She is just embarrassing herself lately! Is she thinking acting thick will make her become more popular (like another big influencer?) Or is she really like that who knows!! 🙄

Reactions: 8
Why can’t the woman say Cheshire. seriously where has she been all her life?

I do not want her up here, Cheshire is far too nice, we don’t let riffraff in 😃 Then again Cheshire Oaks is more near Liverpool, I can keep my distance.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gunwharf would probably suit her more! I’m not sure it’s worth the trip just for that though!

Reactions: 3
River island purses were a Christmas staple for me from my parents for a few years. I've still got them but don't use them. (I'm not a hoarder haha) that one is gorgeous I have a similar one in blue!

My current purse is a Cath Kidston. I miss their shops!

Anybody could save a lot of money if they are in to designer and went to Bista so don't know why she was being so patronising. I don't own a credit card either anymore or have any debts anywhere. I saved during lockdown which I do feel very privileged to have been able to do so when others were losing their jobs. Becky never stopped spending! She spends money like water, so unless she has a big income I don't understand how she is not in debt

I'm going to Cheshire Oaks this week. I've been before and I really liked it. Good range of shops. So I've planned where I want to go and if I need to book times I will because I'm not like Beggy 😂

When she said Westerfield I had to go back and check I heard it right

She is just embarrassing herself lately! Is she thinking acting thick will make her become more popular (like another big influencer?) Or is she really like that who knows!! 🙄
I've been to Cheshire oaks twice in the last month and I didnt need to book any shops :) some shops had queues but they seemed to to go down quick. Have a nice trip!

Reactions: 4
Why can’t the woman say Cheshire. seriously where has she been all her life?

I do not want her up here, Cheshire is far too nice, we don’t let riffraff in 😃 Then again Cheshire Oaks is more near Liverpool, I can keep my distance.
Also from Cheshire here! 😁
If she goes to Cheshire Oaks I’ll make sure to be there 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG is it just me or did anyone notice that when she said “get to the dentist” she sounded just like Nicki .!! She must be now practicing her accent and the way she says things .!! I love Nicky she’s full of class 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's such a moron it's actually becoming tedious watching her, the little lakeside thing has drove me mad 😂 I had to Google what she was on about as where I'm from lakeside is one of Windermere lake cruise collection points haha I didn't know it was a shopping centre. Secondly please don't send her north 😩😂 I thought we were all friends here, what did we do wrong to you 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG is it just me or did anyone notice that when she said “get to the dentist” she sounded just like Nicki .!! She must be now practicing her accent and the way she says things .!! I love Nicky she’s full of class 😆
Came here to say the exact same 🤮🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Of all the classic, classy things she could’ve bought from Mulberry and she chooses that?! 👀 looks like it came from a stall in Turkey 🤣
She’s the height of chav!! Someone at mulberry was having a laugh when they made that. And ugg went out with the arc! They were big early 90s along side fry boots but the only people who wear uggs now are 2 pence ha’penny millionaire :
Twopence ha'penny millionaire
A person who pretends to have millions of pounds in the bank, but actually struggles to find a penny to scratch their ass with (A twopence halfpenny is the equivalent of pound sterling 2.5pence).

Usually walks around in fake designer clothes/clutching an imitation designer bag. Alternatively, they may have one genuine designer item with which they parade around with consistently. Can also apply to people who emphasise what they actually do have, or lie about what they have e.g. the size of their home/their earnings/the make of their car.
If being extremely stereotypical, it would be accurate to say that twopence ha'penny millionaires are usually insecure and rely on this behaviour to get attention or gain some credibility.
Girl 1: Ooooh, look at my new Louis Vuitton handbag, it cost £124930843025843
Girl 2: Hang on I swear you bought that out the back of that van in Turkey?
Girl 3: Yeah she did, she's not fooling anyone, she's just a twopence ha'penny millionaire
Beggy is EVERYTHING that’s wrong with the world. No class at all and as much sophistication as the cast of shameless . She’ll be going to EYE BEEFA OR MAR BELLA ( PORTA BANOOOS) And then DOO BYE ! that kind of person makes my skin crawl and makes me gag they’re that repulsive. Becky you need to learn class is not the labels you flash , it’s a state of mind and you’re never going to be classy or sophisticated.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Beggy what about good luck to the teachers also returning to school who are petrified and worried about not only keeping themselves and the pupils they teach safe but also their families. My husband is a secondary school teacher and can't wait to get back to teaching full time but is scared at the same time as he doesn't want to bring anything home with him to us, he's also going to work in a area that had further restrictions so that anxiety is even higher right now.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.