Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work for Mulberry and they make stuff especially for sale and the outlets. It never sees the light of day in the actual stores or magazines / campaigns. Its made cheap for people who wont or cant spend on the main collection.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Of all the classic, classy things she could’ve bought from Mulberry and she chooses that?! 👀 looks like it came from a stall in Turkey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's always knackered, isn't she? 🤔 I know she doesn't have a good or balanced diet, but bloody hell! I'm always tired, but I'm up at 5:30am as I have a 1.5 hour commute to work, I'm rushed off my feet in retail, plus I'm a bit anemic, so have good reason, whereas she works about 2 days a week in a job where she's sat on her arse dishing out 2 pences a stone's throw away from her house! 😑

Am I the only one that loves the purse 🤭🤭🤭
I love the colour as I love that bubblegum shade - is it a fake, though? 😂

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Becky went to Bista, no one missed her, especially her mister!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The colour on that purse is stunning, but I'd never pay a few hundred 😱 - I normally get mine from Primark or if I'm feeling flush, River Island as I don't have a lot of money to put in it, so no point! 🙄😂
Got to admit I love that purse too. But it’s the colour I love. To spend that much on a purse is ridiculous. Even more so for Beggy, when everything else she wears is cheap fast fashion.

Reactions: 6
Got to admit I love that purse too. But it’s the colour I love. To spend that much on a purse is ridiculous. Even more so for Beggy, when everything else she wears is cheap fast fashion.
Yeh, exactly!! She's a strange one, isn't she? 🤯

Reactions: 2
The colour on that purse is stunning, but I'd never pay a few hundred 😱 - I normally get mine from Primark or if I'm feeling flush, River Island as I don't have a lot of money to put in it, so no point! 🙄😂
Same... My mum got me a river island purse as part of my Christmas present about 4 years ago and its still going strong. Tbf nowadays I don't need a purse. Just my card in my back pocket 😂

Reactions: 7
The purse was a one-off treat? What were the sandals, trainers and Ugg slippers then? Oh and the phone the other day?

Reactions: 24
Each to their own but I would rather spend money on a designer bag than a purse as noone really sees your purse, plus as @Emsie says you only really need a card in your bag/pocket these days!

Reactions: 9
She's always knackered, isn't she? 🤔 I know she doesn't have a good or balanced diet, but bloody hell! I'm always tired, but I'm up at 5:30am as I have a 1.5 hour commute to work, I'm rushed off my feet in retail, plus I'm a bit anemic, so have good reason, whereas she works about 2 days a week in a job where she's sat on her arse dishing out 2 pences a stone's throw away from her house! 😑

I love the colour as I love that bubblegum shade - is it a fake, though? 😂
She’s knackered because she doesn’t eat

Reactions: 8
Is she charging for the birthday shout outs do we know?
late to the party and sorry if someone’s already answered but she doesn’t charge for them, I’ve messaged her before on a fake account asking for one and she did it the next morning. Completely ballsed it up in true Becky style but they’re free and strangely people are actually asking for them...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have we got crossed wires?
I was talking about the purse?
No, Beggy got the tacky pink Purse from Mulberry (probably the cheapest thing in the shop) and the tacky leopard print sweatshirt from Pink which is a Victoria’s Secret brand.

20CEDF4D-3F60-42FC-AA24-16F5D996C5C3.jpeg

Anyone else think it was weird the way that Beggy was going on about Zara like it was an exclusive shop, not just a regular high street store? And the “little Lakeside” ffs🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to work for Mulberry and they make stuff especially for sale and the outlets. It never sees the light of day in the actual stores or magazines / campaigns. Its made cheap for people who wont or cant spend on the main collection.
My cousin works for Mulberry and I asked her tonight. Her reply was exactly what you have said! Beggy’s style is horrendous.
I laughed when she said they had left Biscester by the time Gucci texted them, like the shop had missed out on a big sale 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG I am raging!! BeckyMcBeggy I hope you’re reading this.
How patronising was your comment, ‘YOU’ guys could save a lot of money ?! Implying that we couldn’t afford to pay full price! FYI, my house is fully paid for and I probably have more money than you will ever have and I do not own a single credit card and never would, you must be up to your bloody eyeballs in debt! I would not swap my life with use for all the tea in China you should think yourself lucky that you are in good health. Who the hell do you think you actually are? Working 10 hours a week dishing out dirty 2 pences to kids? Selling gifted presents on FB? Accepting anything that’s gifted! Where’s the £600 bbq?
I’m sickened to the core !
Rant finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion: #33 ”Bista” not cheap & tacky enough for B&B, do you wish you hadn’t sold your #gifted items now Beggy? Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same... My mum got me a river island purse as part of my Christmas present about 4 years ago and its still going strong. Tbf nowadays I don't need a purse. Just my card in my back pocket 😂
There we are, they're good, aren't they? 😃 I do like a RI purse. I miss not using money a lot as I was never someone to use my card for everything, so now, I have to pay for coffees on it for like £1.90! 😑 Maybe we should treat ourselves to a nice card holder? 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone recommended “Cheshire Oaks” and she wondered whether she had prounounced it right, how else would you say it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️.
Her and Brookieblessher do like going to “Westerfield” though aka “Westfield”. How does someone get to that age being so bloody thick?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.