Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Christmas planner? Didn’t her wonderful diary have a Christmas section at the back she used to bang on about?!

and... she should have got more of those planners as they will sell out now so she could have posted them out! 🙄🤣 GET OVER YOURSELF!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A Christmas planner? Didn’t her wonderful diary have a Christmas section at the back she used to bang on about?!

and... she should have got more of those planners as they will sell out now so she could have posted them out! 🙄🤣 GET OVER YOURSELF!
Came here to say the same thing. Does she think this is some kind of public service she is offering?

She definitely got a diary earlier in the year that had a Christmas planner in the back she practically creamed herself over it
Yeah she did! I was annoyed Cos I have the same diary 🙈🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she so desperate for the neon sign to be delivered for the "summer" house that's not being delivered for another month?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh sorry! I’m sure she was gifted a diary that had a Christmas section at the back. She used to post pics of herself in bed filling it out! 😂
Noooo she got a diary planner off of amazon and got etc stickers and for about a week at night mentioned she was writing in it.... never to be seen again (until after she reads this)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My thoughts are with those who were traumatised by beggy Becky's flashing today, maybe she should use that money she got yesterday for all her tit to pay for the counciling that people are going to have to get.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slipped up she has been to river island during lockdown but quick to throw in just the once...so yeah ...whatever Beggy

Reactions: 13
I do hope she's making a mini roast today for dinner.
And please show us how to make roasties, Begs, pretty please? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.