Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was nowhere to eat at Bista
in the next breath- there was a restaurant and a pret
🤣 she needs help
There’s at least 7 places to eat there and I’m sure there must be Other places outside the village within walking distance!

There’s at least 7 places to eat there and I’m sure there must be Other places outside the village within walking distance!
And, why just have a coffee in Preticantpronounce it and no food??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Teeth first and then she’ll be on about her boobs and then ears 😂
She is too impatient for Invisalign, she won’t see it through to the end. I give her 3 months and then she’ll be off having veneers

Reactions: 10
She works in the arcade on the pier! How the duck can she get all this tit done and buy all these things?? Are they secret lottery winners? bleeping irritating

Reactions: 14
I know it’s none of my business, however, when you brag about everything you have, and you story every piece of you life it then kind of becomes my business but where the duck is all this money to pay for these expensive things coming from!!
She must have a weed farm in her attic.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These flowers are the same size as my palm, jesus they must be bloody massive then cos your palms are the size of dinner plates.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Call me sceptical but I strongly believe she is getting invisaline in order to have content for her page. Also, she can tag invisaline and get more followers

Reactions: 12
Don’t forget the new iPhone and shaggers shed, oops summer house
Oh and the electric bike.!
We've never seen the real plants she planted out the front of her house either...... Bet she's killed them off more wasted money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only question I ever post on threads about Becky...WHERE IS THE MONEY COMING FROM?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My sister got braces 2 years ago. Not the Invisaline ones just the “normal” ones. Her teeth were no where near as bad as beggys and it cost her around £4000.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All the money she is spending far outweighs the money she must make through her job, therefore does she actually need to keep working? I am sure there are many, many people that would be grateful for the money, it might even be life changing for someone that is currently struggling, but she is holding onto it, making pin money that she spends on tat in a matter of seconds.

Reactions: 7
New thread
Went to Bista just for insta, now correcting my tombstone teeth and still making awful wreaths

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.