Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lisav

Chatty Member
***THREAD SUGGESTION***
Beggy, Becky's off to Bicester
Thinking she's a top A lister.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
I wasn’t following her last Christmas. Now, when you say we are in for a ‘treat’ ...... 🤔😂
Oh lordy where to start 🤣🤣🤣

Well every year she insists the tree isn't going up until after Jays birthday...obviously..so yeah. Then puts it up anyway.

Months before she will get out her 383394 boxes of decorations from the loft, garage, cupboard under the stairs and shed to see what she's got...then go out and buy more. She will even buy hundreds of gold baubles and big ones from pound land she will admit she has no intention of using....but they were reduced.....so yeah.

Last year she bought a tree in June in the sale and it was only £200....she put it up and hated it...but filled it with so many decorations including guttering icicle lights and huge reindeer ( AKA stans) you couldn't see it 🤣🤣🤣So yeah

Then she puts a tree up in her hallway, kitchen and conservatory....along with hundreds other decorations around the house....however last year she realised if she packs away her normal ornaments and vases she has more room to put more Xmas tat....so yeah

We are then encouraged to think outside the box while she decorates unused branches and puts them above her kitchen window, attached to light fittings and various other places...so yeah

The dining table is then decorated with so much stuff there isn't anywhere to put plates and people opposite each other can't even see one another....so yeah

Last year she even contacted the local press about how early she puts her Christmas decorations and they came around and took photos....and we laughed....so yeah

Once the decorations are she then starts waffling about taking them down.....so yeah

I've probably forgotten loads 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So she tags Currys telling them how amazing their prices are but when they don't have what she wants she calls them shit.

Spoilt, entitled CUNT!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I have a little quiz for you ladies...
Winner receives a portion of potato gratin.

Name a word beginning with C that you'd automatically think of when you mention the name Beggy Evan's?

Clue ; It's not CHRISTMAS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
It’s got nothing to do with the way she dresses! She has had boys/men sleep over since she was 15 yrs old, she was clearly sleeping at some mans house every weekend through out lock down and if my daughter sat in front off a mirror with her legs spread and things practically on show like she does then I would expect people to call her names. Just like her mother if she’s going to plaster it all over the internet for attention, then she will receive the attention good or bad.
Wow ok. So in your eyes she’s a slut and has been since she was 15?! 😳 you know for a fact she was having sex with multiple men/boys and still is? You know that certainly at 15 if this was the case, it’s not Brooke that should receive criticism........you can’t even legally consent at 15!
Sleeping at ‘some mans house’.........whilst that’s what we suspect, it’s not fact, it also does not make her a slut, lockdown and breaking the rules is a separate issue. My daughter is 17 and has her boyfriend sleep over at weekends and vice versa, this does NOT make her a slut and I can confirm she is actually FAR from it!
things ‘practically’ on show? So not on show then? Again, this does not automatically make her a ‘slut’, it’s a rather unfortunate norm these day’s amongst many young women and girls, many will still be virgins or in a committed relationship (ie NOT a slut)
As a mother of 3 girls your attitude makes me sick tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Oooooops beggy did it again. Wonder if those who contributed (list in pics) would want to know.
‘paid £119’ no Beggy it was gifted
‘No offers’ but loves to get a reduced bargain herself down the bootsale. Ugh she’s vile.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Noseybonk

VIP Member
So she tags Currys telling them how amazing their prices are but when they don't have what she wants she calls them shit.

Spoilt, entitled CUNT!!!!
I have a ring doorbell. Hubby is a gadget man and did loads of overtime to buy one. Fu@k you Beggy. You may have 50 million gifted items but I have a ring doorbell 🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
“So I won’t be doing much or talking about Christmas much until mid October (?!) as I don’t want to upset anyone who’s having a hard time or finds Christmas difficult” proceeding by a million stories about Christmas..... 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35