Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s mentioned she’s nearly at 60k so people will share her account.

Is this not the same person who says she won’t share people’s accounts for followers, you need to work hard to gain them??
That pisses me off so bad with her account people used to tag her in the follow Fridays all the time and beg to get her to the next mile stone and she’s all happy for them to do it and blantently drops these hints for them to do it but says she won’t do shout outs or follow Fridays back so I really don’t get why people kiss her arse and still do it for her when she won’t ever return the favour, they're such mugs! And it just makes her come across as rude stuck up witch

Reactions: 8
Her voice is like a foghorn, it’s so blowy 😂 I hate when she always goes ‘so yeah’ *pulls ugly face* ‘just thought I’d tell you that’ *ugly face*

• Haha
Lazy bastarditis. Sorry but I’m getting fkin angry. There are people such as myself who suffer with fatigue due to health issues, and it’s so debilitating. Stop calling tiredness or fatigue lazy bastarditis because to those that do suffer from fatigue we have all sorts of negative thoughts about ourselves daily that we are lazy, letting our family down, can’t keep up with the housework.... to name a few. She’s being so insensitive and stupid, think before you speak Becky. She never sits down, always on the go, so bloody appreciate you do have energy and a healthy body. Many people have a nap in the afternoon whether unwell or not, you aren’t any different and nor are they lazy bastards. I’m offended and last night even my husband said ‘turn her off, she’s starting to annoy me, she used to be alright to watch’.

Saying she never had mental health issues then gave commentary over the anxiety programme agreeing with things the lady said as though Becky could relate. I’m sick of people jumping on this anxiety bandwagon. I’ve had anxiety due to trauma, and I’ve been crippled by panic, unable to leave my home for months on end at times etc...It’s not a fashion accessory. Here have my anxiety disorder, and my health issues if you’re disappointed your results were clear.

For the record you do not have b12 injection if your results are normal, find out your level first, mine were under 200. I have low b12 that is treated now with supplements to maintain it, Just eat a healthy diet, foods full of b12 and a vitamin if need be.

I’m normal a very positive person, don’t dwell on my health problems and live my life grateful, but she’s grated my tits a step too far this week. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her tablets contain ‘all that Jizz’ - she’s on jizz tablets... maybe Jason even dislikes her and doesn’t want to give her any of his anymore🤣 I know I know... I need to grow up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck is that dance, she is so cringeworthy. It actually makes me feel sick. She looks like a total bleeping twit 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What the duck is that dance, she is so cringeworthy. It actually makes me feel sick. She looks like a total bleeping twit 🤢
I almost messaged her after that story to tell her to piss off, must get my anger down about this woman.

Did she read my last post, now posting about not getting b12 injections if you don’t know your levels. Hmmm.

Reactions: 9
is she trying to get ill because her mums ill? I’m lost I’ve not watched her all week

‘All that jizz’ instead of ‘all that jazz’ I can’t believe she said that, I laughed out loud when I heard it!!

Reactions: 4
I almost messaged her after that story to tell her to piss off, must get my anger down about this woman.

Did she read my last post, now posting about not getting b12 injections if you don’t know your levels. Hmmm.
Still saying ‘lazy bastarditis’ though and laughing about inventing the word. Does anyone else cringe at the way she speaks sometimes? The way she says ‘founder’ in her stories.. ‘founDA’ 🤢 and the faces she pulls when she thinks she’s funny, also ‘white’ doesn’t have an ‘o’ in it, it’s not pronounced ‘woit’

‘All that jizz’ instead of ‘all that jazz’ I can’t believe she said that, I laughed out loud when I heard it!!
Shes been saying that for years and she’s so thick she doesn’t realise that it’s ‘jazz’ not ‘jizz’ I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know what jizz is either. bleeping dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She will fall with a mighty bang !!!!!!!! Make sure you get some vitamins won’t you. Cause heaven forbid you are sooooooo Ill 🙄 but hey, don’t pop and see your mum will you. She has to be the most selfish women I have ever seen. Cook a decent healthy meal grow the duck up and eat fruit and vegetables, you are not a child who refuses to eat. You are a adult............. she is really starting to get right on my tits now. 😡

Reactions: 7
Still saying ‘lazy bastarditis’ though and laughing about inventing the word. Does anyone else cringe at the way she speaks sometimes? The way she says ‘founder’ in her stories.. ‘founDA’ 🤢 and the faces she pulls when she thinks she’s funny, also ‘white’ doesn’t have an ‘o’ in it, it’s not pronounced ‘woit’

Shes been saying that for years and she’s so thick she doesn’t realise that it’s ‘jazz’ not ‘jizz’ I’m pretty sure she doesn’t even know what jizz is either. bleeping dumbass
Yes, that story just now. Becky look up the word insensitive, your name is underneath it.

Jeez, she’s hyper today. High on iron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“So they (the lip jumpers) appeal to everybody”.... err no they bleeping don’t!!! 🤮

Totally agree that she really needs to this about what she’s saying... before opening that gammy mouth. I’m sure there are a lot of people who have health issues similar to what she is joking about. Nothing more than a selfish, greedy, attention seeking, self obsessed cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Let’s fix another competition to gain more followers! She’s probably already decided who’s gonna win. And she blatantly has only launched a competition today so she can hit 60k

Reactions: 6
Don't know why she feels the need to swear all the time, and says the word 'bastard' alot.

Remember when she was going on that she's real and honest and doesn't care about the followers,now she will do anything to get followers and launch loads of crap competitions.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. I stand corrected. That story about her just discovering time lapse.. that by far is the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen in my life, wtf is actually wrong with her? She’s like a kid that’s had too many sweets, dancing and waving her hands around and squealing at the top of her voice. Late to the party again Beggy. ‘I’ve just discovered time lapse which is on the iPhone’ yes thanks for that but I think you’re the only person in the world that didn’t know about it. It’s actually been on the iPhone for about 5 years. But let’s all make out that Beggy has invented it 😂😂😂 duck sake I don’t think I can take any more of her today. She’s an actual embarrassment

Oh my god. I stand corrected. That story about her just discovering time lapse.. that by far is the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen in my life, wtf is actually wrong with her? She’s like a kid that’s had too many sweets, dancing and waving her hands around and squealing at the top of her voice. Late to the party again Beggy. ‘I’ve just discovered time lapse which is on the iPhone’ yes thanks for that but I think you’re the only person in the world that didn’t know about it. It’s actually been on the iPhone for about 5 years. But let’s all make out that Beggy has invented it 😂😂😂 duck sake I don’t think I can take any more of her today. She’s an actual embarrassment
She is actually like your old nan isn’t she working out how to use technology and new things tens years later lol she does it all the time 🤣

No she didn’t know what jizz was she said ages ago people kept messaging her saying it’s jazz and had to tell her what jizz meant she had no idea 😂 she’s honestly so thick then she went back to using it anyway as said she preferred it also hate the way she pronounces cute 🤮

Reactions: 3
She’s really milking this anniversary. Time to celebrate. Call me miserable but is it that big a deal?, it’s a personal anniversary, she’s acting like they just got engaged or something lol. I’ve been married nearly 20 years, I wouldn’t expect every man and his dog to be over the moon for me lol. Jeez my parents forget my anniversary most years. In fact so does my husband, he gets the date mixed up with my birthday and they’re months apart 😉 Which I make him feel very guilty for, lol.

• Heart
You stupid bint you just had a blood test and it came back clear Then you decide perhaps you need a b12. Injection. Only going on what people tell you If you needed b12 they would tel you. If it came back clear. Then you dont need it. Omg. Wake up Your blood test came back clear.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.