Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You stupid bint you just had a blood test and it came back clear Then you decide perhaps you need a b12. Injection. Only going on what people tell you If you needed b12 they would tel you. If it came back clear. Then you dont need it. Omg. Wake up Your blood test came back clear.
Exactly.

Here Becky have my low b12, seeing as you so want to be ill. How about you forget about yourself and go visit your mum. Who is still going through ill health and probably deep down feeling anxious and worried.

Reactions: 6
Feeling that unwell, she’s out drinking again. Bullshit Beggy.

Reactions: 7
Lazy bastarditis. Sorry but I’m getting fkin angry. There are people such as myself who suffer with fatigue due to health issues, and it’s so debilitating. Stop calling tiredness or fatigue lazy bastarditis because to those that do suffer from fatigue we have all sorts of negative thoughts about ourselves daily that we are lazy, letting our family down, can’t keep up with the housework.... to name a few. She’s being so insensitive and stupid, think before you speak Becky. She never sits down, always on the go, so bloody appreciate you do have energy and a healthy body. Many people have a nap in the afternoon whether unwell or not, you aren’t any different and nor are they lazy bastards. I’m offended and last night even my husband said ‘turn her off, she’s starting to annoy me, she used to be alright to watch’.

Saying she never had mental health issues then gave commentary over the anxiety programme agreeing with things the lady said as though Becky could relate. I’m sick of people jumping on this anxiety bandwagon. I’ve had anxiety due to trauma, and I’ve been crippled by panic, unable to leave my home for months on end at times etc...It’s not a fashion accessory. Here have my anxiety disorder, and my health issues if you’re disappointed your results were clear.

For the record you do not have b12 injection if your results are normal, find out your level first, mine were under 200. I have low b12 that is treated now with supplements to maintain it, Just eat a healthy diet, foods full of b12 and a vitamin if need be.

I’m normal a very positive person, don’t dwell on my health problems and live my life grateful, but she’s grated my tits a step too far this week. Sorry.
Well said! 🙌🏻 She will jump on any bandwagon and so many people these days claim to have anxiety and ocd etc, gets me really angry!

‘All that jizz’ instead of ‘all that jazz’ I can’t believe she said that, I laughed out loud when I heard it!!
She used to say it all the time and people messaged her saying “ you do know what that means don’t you?” She clearly did and very clearly does now just saying it again now for the attention! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

Wonder what her reply is when the doc asks her how many units of alcohol she drinks in a week....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus, out celebrating the anniversary (in case you missed it) and posting about how many followers she has!!!!! If I were Jason, I’d bin her right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on her tit stories from today
When she was telling us about the vitamins she bought and what they do..
She said ‘and all that jizz’ 😳🙄
It’s ‘all that jazz’
Idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wish she would stop acting like a spoiled wee princess. Honestly my 4 year old is more mature than her. Sad cow

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she’s sitting there buying followers while she’s meant to be out with Jason for their anniversary.. maybe that was his anniversary present to her? Normal people want flowers or jewellery, her? ‘Jason please buy me some followers and get me to 60k for my anniversary present’ sad little loser

• Haha
Jason must be feeling generous today as he’s bought Beggy Brooke some more followers as well
Looked at her page earlier, why on earth does she have “ public figure “ in her bio 🤣🤣 what an absolute desperate beg she is, honest to god they are both so embarrassing to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looked at her page earlier, why on earth does she have “ public figure “ in her bio 🤣🤣 what an absolute desperate beg she is, honest to god they are both so embarrassing to watch!
I think they will move soon as they won’t have enough room for both their egos in Felixtowe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So arrogant, loves herself more than Becky loves Kung Po

• Haha
Reactions: 4
CHL now specifically calling her out on competition winners and requesting that Beggy explain herself or get reported. Well done whoever sent the screenshots to CHL 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
CHL now specifically calling her out on competition winners and requesting that Beggy explain herself or get reported. Well done whoever sent the screenshots to CHL 👏👏👏
Just a shame CHL is private?? Nobody apart from her followers will see it

Reactions: 5
Ohhhhhh 60k followers, Thanks I’ll be making loads off you gullible twats, fixing more competitions, got Christie one coming up I’ll fix for a mate so don’t get ya hopes up! 🤣
Egghhhhh she really makes my stomach turn!

“ I’m aching like a bastard” she’s vile in every way she honestly is, used a machine that works ya belly! No Becky you knob it works the abs in your stomach if you actually have any muscle left! 🤔🤬🤬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
WHY did she have her blood test halfway down her arm?? And closer to her elbow that her actual veins?? 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.