Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Jason’s told me to watch a programme called Dementia Choir, not sure what it’s about but it’s something to do with dementia and a choir’ oh my god thanks Becky I wouldn’t have had a clue what that was about if you hadn’t just STATED THE bleeping OBVIOUS. How actually thick can one person be, seriously????
I just watched this story and was laughing at it so much lol my husband said what u laughing at I said how thick she is and then went on to explain about the ted bundy thing too and her telling everyone it’s a true story he couldn’t believe it he was like but she’s quite old how does she not know who he is I said she’s only 40 he asked to see her couldn’t believe she’s only 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He must be loaded as he’s basically paying for 3 people to live. And he’s just paid for a new bathroom! I remember the blind thing.. she probably only gave him a fiver for it. He must pay for the whole food shop, bills, everything. I feel so sorry for him. Imagine what he could do if he wasn’t married to her, he could move abroad and live the life of luxury with a nice normal wife! He must earn about 5k a month to do all that and still be comfortable. I earn about 2 and a half thousand a month and after bills and shopping etc (Which includes all my luxury monthly payments like phone iPad etc) I probably only have a couple of hundred quid left. And that’s just me and my son on our own. So yeah I can imagine he earns probably twice the amount I do if not more
Doesn’t mean anything. Don’t believe everything you see. They could be up to their eyeballs in debt!

Jesus Christ I know she looks old anyway but she actually looks like an old woman here, she looks about 70
Wonder why she looks like a hag so young?! Sun Beds?

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t mean anything. Don’t believe everything you see. They could be up to their eyeballs in debt!
Yeah that’s why they’ve just booked a holiday to Vegas.. that’s the first thing you do when you’re in debt 🤔 instead of using that 3k to pay off your debts

She went in 1 shop a couple of weeks ago, (Livia’s Boutique I think?) bought 4 items that were around £30/£40 each. And then bought some trainers from river island for £30.. that was just in 1 day. Along with all the other tit she buys which yes is mostly b&m and Poundland etc plus bootsales, it all adds up. He’s just paid for them both to go to Vegas as well

Yeah he bought a brand new car last year, bought the iPhone X outright when it first came out, Apple Watch and yes all his bike stuff. So he must be living comfortably if he can afford all that ontop of paying for 2 bimbos that just spend all the time and don’t pay their way. I really like Jason I think he deserves so much better. Maybe he just puts up with it because they have Brooke
It’s worrying how we know all of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s why they’ve just booked a holiday to Vegas.. that’s the first thing you do when you’re in debt 🤔 instead of using that 3k to pay off your debts
That's exactly how people get in to debt though they do other things rather than paying outstanding stuff

Reactions: 5
That's exactly how people get in to debt though they do other things rather than paying outstanding stuff
And how people eventually lose their houses. We had one on our road last year get their car towed and everything 😩

That suitcase she gave away 🧐 another fixed comp. only does it to get in with the big accounts which in turn will give her more followers because they’ve tagged how happy they are to have “won” beggys comp. it needs stopping.

Reactions: 7
So now she’s mentioned she’s nearly at 60k so people will share her account.

Is this not the same person who says she won’t share people’s accounts for followers, you need to work hard to gain them??

Reactions: 10
So now she’s mentioned she’s nearly at 60k so people will share her account.

Is this not the same person who says she won’t share people’s accounts for followers, you need to work hard to gain them??
Exactly! She never shouts out accounts really only a few now and then, half her followers are just fake or gained through competitions or off here 🤣🤣 not because they like her!
She seriously needs a reality check!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.