Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally thought that surely you cant eat anything that's touched raw chicken!
If he has the squits later then we know why 😂 the woman’s clueless, clearly never cooked in her life, she hasn’t got a clue what she’s doing, you’d think with her mum and 12 dads someone would have taught her how to properly cook 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She moved to a part time job to be able to do more on Instagram as it was taking up too much of her time, she wants to do Insta as a full time job. I tit you not
Oh I remember now, she spends 7+ hours a day on Instagram, so should be paid for it! 🤪

.... and I actually doubt “all” these people she’s helped, even exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said before she used to work in a care home and this job she’s in just now is more hours then before
Yeah she did Thursday and Fridays at the care home and said this job would be 5 shifts but spread over 7 days so she could work a couple of evenings then a whole day etc she seems to work a lot less now then when she first started there seems no more than 3 shifts

Reactions: 3
Yeah she did Thursday and Fridays at the care home and said this job would be 5 shifts but spread over 7 days so she could work a couple of evenings then a whole day etc she seems to work a lot less now then when she first started there seems no more than 3 shifts
She’s quite happy to let Jason pay for everything, I’m pretty sure he pays for the finance on her car and he bought Brooke’s car and pays for both of their insurance, he bought Brooke the new iPhone XR outright and seems to pay for everything else. I’m assuming he pays the entire mortgage as her working 3 shifts a week on minimum wage isn’t gonna contribute anything. He probably even pays for her gym membership! I would be embarrassed if my husband paid for everything and all I did was spend spend spend on myself and not bother giving anything back

Reactions: 6
She’s quite happy to let Jason pay for everything, I’m pretty sure he pays for the finance on her car and he bought Brooke’s car and pays for both of their insurance, he bought Brooke the new iPhone XR outright and seems to pay for everything else. I’m assuming he pays the entire mortgage as her working 3 shifts a week on minimum wage isn’t gonna contribute anything. He probably even pays for her gym membership! I would be embarrassed if my husband paid for everything and all I did was spend spend spend on myself and not bother giving anything back
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s the way it works and her money she earns is all hers as she says about when she gets paid what she’s going to buy so think it all just goes on what she wants, what she’s earns to what she buys can’t leave anything left over, when they got new blinds in the conservatory he didn’t want them and they were more than they wanted to pay so she said she was going to have to put a little bit of money towards it aswell, im pretty sure Brooke pays nothing towards the house either I know hairdressers don’t earn much trainering though and she’s young but I always had to contribute something just as a token, she doesn’t seem to go short though and again always buying herself stuff they definitely pay her insurance and she said they were paying her fine she got through for it the other day! I know he works at the docks but don’t know doing what or what the wage is but he sounds like his racking it in lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m pretty sure that’s the way it works and her money she earns is all hers as she says about when she gets paid what she’s going to buy so think it all just goes on what she wants, what she’s earns to what she buys can’t leave anything left over, when they got new blinds in the conservatory he didn’t want them and they were more than they wanted to pay so she said she was going to have to put a little bit of money towards it aswell, im pretty sure Brooke pays nothing towards the house either I know hairdressers don’t earn much trainering though and she’s young but I always had to contribute something just as a token, she doesn’t seem to go short though and again always buying herself stuff they definitely pay her insurance and she said they were paying her fine she got through for it the other day! I know he works at the docks but don’t know doing what or what the wage is but he sounds like his racking it in lol
He must be loaded as he’s basically paying for 3 people to live. And he’s just paid for a new bathroom! I remember the blind thing.. she probably only gave him a fiver for it. He must pay for the whole food shop, bills, everything. I feel so sorry for him. Imagine what he could do if he wasn’t married to her, he could move abroad and live the life of luxury with a nice normal wife! He must earn about 5k a month to do all that and still be comfortable. I earn about 2 and a half thousand a month and after bills and shopping etc (Which includes all my luxury monthly payments like phone iPad etc) I probably only have a couple of hundred quid left. And that’s just me and my son on our own. So yeah I can imagine he earns probably twice the amount I do if not more

I wouldn’t of thought they had a mortgage to live the way they do. Unless she spends on credit cards. To be fair she eats nothing and buys most of her stuff out of cheap shops or boot sales so I wouldn’t say she actually spends as much as we think. She is an obsessive hoarder though. She’s definitely filling some kind of void.

He must be loaded as he’s basically paying for 3 people to live. And he’s just paid for a new bathroom! I remember the blind thing.. she probably only gave him a fiver for it. He must pay for the whole food shop, bills, everything. I feel so sorry for him. Imagine what he could do if he wasn’t married to her, he could move abroad and live the life of luxury with a nice normal wife! He must earn about 5k a month to do all that and still be comfortable. I earn about 2 and a half thousand a month and after bills and shopping etc (Which includes all my luxury monthly payments like phone iPad etc) I probably only have a couple of hundred quid left. And that’s just me and my son on our own. So yeah I can imagine he earns probably twice the amount I do if not more
As it doesn’t seem like he goes without either which would be even worse and I guess why I think she feels she’s entitled to as he always seems to buy expensive gadgets when they come out and has his hobbies etc the food shopping cant be cheap either as it’s all pre done and a lot of m&s

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t of thought they had a mortgage to live the way they do. Unless she spends on credit cards. To be fair she eats nothing and buys most of her stuff out of cheap shops or boot sales so I wouldn’t say she actually spends as much as we think. She is an obsessive hoarder though. She’s definitely filling some kind of void.
She went in 1 shop a couple of weeks ago, (Livia’s Boutique I think?) bought 4 items that were around £30/£40 each. And then bought some trainers from river island for £30.. that was just in 1 day. Along with all the other tit she buys which yes is mostly b&m and Poundland etc plus bootsales, it all adds up. He’s just paid for them both to go to Vegas as well

As it doesn’t seem like he goes without either which would be even worse and I guess why I think she feels she’s entitled to as he always seems to buy expensive gadgets when they come out and has his hobbies etc the food shopping cant be cheap either as it’s all pre done and a lot of m&s
Yeah he bought a brand new car last year, bought the iPhone X outright when it first came out, Apple Watch and yes all his bike stuff. So he must be living comfortably if he can afford all that ontop of paying for 2 bimbos that just spend all the time and don’t pay their way. I really like Jason I think he deserves so much better. Maybe he just puts up with it because they have Brooke

She went in 1 shop a couple of weeks ago, (Livia’s Boutique I think?) bought 4 items that were around £30/£40 each. And then bought some trainers from river island for £30.. that was just in 1 day. Along with all the other tit she buys which yes is mostly b&m and Poundland etc plus bootsales, it all adds up. He’s just paid for them both to go to Vegas as well
Really 😳 I haven’t watched her properly for a while. I wonder if the clothes from that shop are secretly gifted though as she talks about them so much.

I think some you guys are under estimating how much she is making off her instagram shout outs and ads and stuff.

Reactions: 4
I think some you guys are under estimating how much she is making off her instagram shout outs and ads and stuff.
Hard to believe when half her followers aren’t even real people. Whatever she’s earning she’s not declaring it and I doubt it’s a lot as she only gets a small percentage and her swipe ups are usually crappy £2 Ebay earrings or tacky pineapple shirts that no one wants 😂

I know someone that knows her and they have got a mortgage and her friend is convinced she’s got credit cards Jason don’t know about and that picture she put up of herself about anorexia was the time she had gallstones and got that thin as it was to painful to eat 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know someone that knows her and they have got a mortgage and her friend is convinced she’s got credit cards Jason don’t know about and that picture she put up of herself about anorexia was the time she had gallstones and got that thin as it was to painful to eat 😆
Wow she’s such a bullshitter. Fancy using anorexia for attention when she didn’t even have it. Absolute scum of the earth

Possibly but then she keeps saying she isn’t and only makes pence so she needs to fess up if she doesn’t want people speculating, either way she’s in a lose lose situation as people think she’s a free loader or if it turns out she’s finding it all herself she has to admit she’s been lying

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.