Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘If you’re doing a bbq this year, grill some pineapple and put it in a bun that’s smothered in butter and then pretend to eat it, then when nobody’s looking, use the pineapple ring to play ring toss with Jason and Shelley’s dick, whoever’s dick has the most pineapple rings gets a go on me tonight, as an added extra the butter can be used as lube’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Departed14

Lazy bastarditis. Sorry but I’m getting fkin angry. There are people such as myself who suffer with fatigue due to health issues, and it’s so debilitating. Stop calling tiredness or fatigue lazy bastarditis because to those that do suffer from fatigue we have all sorts of negative thoughts about ourselves daily that we are lazy, letting our family down, can’t keep up with the housework.... to name a few. She’s being so insensitive and stupid, think before you speak Becky. She never sits down, always on the go, so bloody appreciate you do have energy and a healthy body. Many people have a nap in the afternoon whether unwell or not, you aren’t any different and nor are they lazy bastards. I’m offended and last night even my husband said ‘turn her off, she’s starting to annoy me, she used to be alright to watch’.

Saying she never had mental health issues then gave commentary over the anxiety programme agreeing with things the lady said as though Becky could relate. I’m sick of people jumping on this anxiety bandwagon. I’ve had anxiety due to trauma, and I’ve been crippled by panic, unable to leave my home for months on end at times etc...It’s not a fashion accessory. Here have my anxiety disorder, and my health issues if you’re disappointed your results were clear.

For the record you do not have b12 injection if your results are normal, find out your level first, mine were under 200. I have low b12 that is treated now with supplements to maintain it, Just eat a healthy diet, foods full of b12 and a vitamin if need be.

I’m normal a very positive person, don’t dwell on my health problems and live my life grateful, but she’s grated my tits a step too far this week. Sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I had a mirror that I couldn't see properly in (to put my contacts in btw, not just take pictures) anyway because of the window I couldn't see properly. I just moved the one I had 🤷 #toptip #lifesarollarcoaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘It was a nice pink, perfect for a little girls bedroom’ so perfect for you then? Never seen such an old haggard woman act so much like a little girl. Can’t believe some absolute mug has actually made those plaques for the alcoholics shed. I know they’ve probably done it for the advertising etc. But there are so many better and more deserving people they could have gifted to who don’t have bought followers. Omg what is that fucking girl power shirt, she definitely thinks she’s younger than she is. Or thinks she can get away with it! I wouldn’t be seen wearing that I would probably get beaten up. I would actually punch myself if I wore that. Even my 9 year old niece wears better clothes! What is that woman on? I know she’s drunk all the time but she must be on crack as well. Wow do we really need a tutorial on how to clean a fan? It’s not hard to unscrew something and clean it. She’s such a dumb arse and she thinks everyone else is as dumb as her! She honestly thinks she’s invented cleaning a fan.. believe it or not Beggy it has been done before! You’re not the first person to ever do it. Sad cow. ‘It’s really easy’ yeah it is... so why are you posting about it? Dumb fuck. ‘You can type in Ebay any sort of word and then you find that they sort of come up’ OH MY GOD OH MY ACTUAL GOD 😂😂😂 is she for real? Does she not think we fucking know that.. that’s how Ebay works and the entire internet. By the way guys if you wanna come on tattle just type in tattle and it will come up.. 😂 what an actual twat. ‘I’ve put it on my highlights cos I know in 2 weeks time i’ll still be getting questions about where my t-shirts from’ I very much doubt it unless your followers are under 10. ‘I know Christmas is a few months away but it will soon be here’ *orgasm noise* this woman is not normal is she? Who the hell does that? She’s an absolute nutter 😂 how cringe are the time lapse cleaning videos... and the fact she’s played ‘9 to 5’ over it, is that supposed to be ironic? The woman hardly works. struggling so much for content she’s come up with these stupid ideas and the ticking 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why? Apparently Poundland do ‘kebab sticks’ believe it or not Becky everywhere does them! We don’t all have to type in kebab sticks on eBay to get them. I wonder if she puts that makeup brush back on her dressing table after she’s cleaned the candles with it? Is that why her face looks dirty all the time? ‘They’re supposed to go inside a wardrobe but I like having everything on show’ yeah that’s you all over isn’t it. Showing off everything you have cos it makes you feel superior to everyone else, when in fact it’s just a load of crap, 50 pairs of jeans that are probably older than Brooke that you never wear just so it looks like you have loads of stuff, when you could give them to charity and someone who has barely anything can make use of them! Just like most of your other crap! Although to be fair a lot of it should just be chucked in the bin it’s that tacky! Like your collection of ugly t shirts that only you would wear. ‘I can come in here it’s like a room’ that’s cos it is a fucking room so well done you absolute div. ‘before anyone says omg where are Jason’s clothes’ (not reading on here are ya bec 😉) ‘Jason has got a huge walk in wardrobe as well’ no hun that’s not huge and it’s not a walk in wardrobe, it’s a fucking cupboard. You have two bedrooms full of your crap and poor Jason that pays for everything including the house has a tiny cupboard! ‘We all have a lot of clothes in this house’ Brooke has a normal wardrobe and so does Jason.. it’s only you that has 2 bedrooms full to the brim of your shit! Who do you actually think you’re fooling here? We can all see it! ‘It’s each to their own we had a bed in there and it didn’t work for us’ didn’t work for you you mean.. as I’m pretty sure Jason doesn’t go in there to do his hair and makeup. Twat. No wonder he’s never at home I bet he can’t stand it being there. Half the time he probably tells her he’s on a ‘long bike ride’ when actually he’s gone to his mates or down the pub just to get away from her and all the chaos. I feel sorry for him. Mac is hardly ever there and even Brooke tells her to fuck off. Why can’t she take the hint and realise she’s pissing everyone off and she needs to calm the fuck down. She’s like a hyperactive annoying child. Hate to break it to you Beggy but that top is see through and you’re not 21 anymore... omg that dancing and her tits jiggling actually made me feel physically sick 🤢🤢🤢 she is so vile it’s unreal! ‘When I can I let my hair down and have fun’ that’s all the time you ridiculous cretin! ‘When I can’ you don’t do anything else! Stop acting like you have a life and responsibilities, you have everything given to you on a plate and work part time in a kids arcade! You’re not important hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
😂😂😂 she said she'd kick brookes arse from here to next christmas if she found out she internet trolled anyone 😂 she did beggy she and mac trolled YOU on twitter 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘A miniature bottle of Prosecco that won’t even touch the sides and a box of maltaesers’ what an ungrateful cow! He could have given them to his other bird Dawn or kept them for himself, she’s so fucking greedy, it was free like everything else you own, what exactly were you expecting from a charity raffle? A matching swan fridge to go with your free freezer? She’s such a Beggy little bitch. Fuck off with your shitty ‘thoughtful monday’ you’re an absolute idiot! Find some friends and a life instead of thinking strangers on the internet are your friends! Put your phone down and actually go and do something with your life you saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘Jason’s told me to watch a programme called Dementia Choir, not sure what it’s about but it’s something to do with dementia and a choir’ oh my god thanks Becky I wouldn’t have had a clue what that was about if you hadn’t just STATED THE FUCKING OBVIOUS. How actually thick can one person be, seriously????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Getalife19

I would be absolutely fuming if I was Phoebe or Mac! No pregnant woman wants to hear those words! what the fuck was she thinking telling everyone that! Tell Jason if you have to that you apparently had a message like that, but DON’T tell all of fucking Instagram! How do you think Phoebe and Mac will feel hearing those words? More brain cells in a fucking succulent

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Imokhun

This has really pissed me off this morning. Beggy will put it down to jealousy but it certainly isn’t. I’m pissed off for the people who could of received that freezer and appreciate it fully, not just house it with fecking ice cubes!
Beggy, we all know you read here.
You’re vile, you’re grabby and you are not relatable in the slightest. I followed your old account, you know the one that got deleted? Back then you were alright but now? You’re insufferable
I’m going to be writing to swan and I hope others do as it’s just ridiculous the levels of grabbyness!

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Has this woman no shame?? Literally begged her arse off a couple of weeks ago for a fridge/freezer/anything free and here it is. Quick mention of the air fryer yesterday that probs had fuck all in it, just to satisfy the brand. Ugh, so two faced after yesterday's rant.
That’s disgusting!!! It’s an unfollow from me!!! She’s a disgrace. There’s people on the breadline that genuinely need a new freezer to feed there families not to stock up on shite!
She’s Literally BEGGED for a new freezer and one turns up.
She is shameful 😡😡😡😡

Beggy Becky strikes again!!!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Rocketdog65

Does anyone agree her house is full to the brim of tat , it’s awful and the colours are horrid why do people like her style and taste ? Soon she will have to move house to display more succulents 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pinky1977

Did she not slag off other people who get paid to advertise a company ? So beggy tell me how receiving a brand new ( ok it looks like a cheap nasty copy of a smeg) £600 fridge is not a large form of payment to advertise the company?

So clearly yesterday you flogged your fridge on FB selling pages...... wonder how much other gifted stuff she sold yesterday.

All the tat in the dark 1990’s kitchen is again being shown with loads of gifted tat not marked correctly as AD

Reactions: 21

itsonlyme

What a joke I know loads of people more deserving than her, I hope these companies realise, gifting beggy will turn a lot of us against the company, I won’t be buying anything swan now, including the new hoover I have been planning to get. I am going to boycott any company that gifts, any of these absolute begs 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cabi

This has really pissed me off this morning. Beggy will put it down to jealousy but it certainly isn’t. I’m pissed off for the people who could of received that freezer and appreciate it fully, not just house it with fecking ice cubes!
Beggy, we all know you read here.
You’re vile, you’re grabby and you are not relatable in the slightest. I followed your old account, you know the one that got deleted? Back then you were alright but now? You’re insufferable
I’m going to be writing to swan and I hope others do as it’s just ridiculous the levels of grabbyness!
I know of youth clubs and food banks that would snap up a freezer like that in a heartbeat and surely word would spread that the brand had helped out? I'd buy off those firms not one that heard a spendaholic beg for one. Shame on you Swan Uk. Shame on you. You could have done so much better. I'll be writing formally to let you know! The beg and the filling it with ice and gin lollies is gross. Privileged gross. 🤢

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Apparently we’re all jealous of her.. LOFUCKINGL deluded as well as thick. Yes I admit it, I’m jealous of her piano teeth and her giant saggy titties! I wish I had size 8 clown feet so I could slide my hundred pairs of flip flops in between my nik nak toes. Damn my life is so shit not being her 😢 please Beggy, gift me your dimple face and pineapple t shirt so I can at least try and be you... PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! FUCK UP!

• Haha