Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Needs to shop every day, can’t fit that in with working full time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it me or does that plant look like it’s seen better days? No expert maybe it’s meant to look like that but leaves look really droopy maybe it’s spent to much time with beggy

Reactions: 3
Is it me or does that plant look like it’s seen better days? No expert maybe it’s meant to look like that but leaves look really droopy maybe it’s spent to much time with beggy
Her mums just told her the plant is dead 😂😂😂😂

Ffs the faces today... if that’s the face she pulls when she’s sucking off Jason it’s no wonder he won’t go near her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Her mums just told her the plant is dead 😂😂😂😂

Ffs the faces today... if that’s the face she pulls when she’s sucking off Jason it’s no wonder he won’t go near her
Omg really haven’t seen that on her stories yet! How funny so it wasn’t just me thinking it then 😂 her mums probably pissed off she still ain’t been to see her but can fart arse around with plants

Does anyone know if there’s an actual reason she only works part time?
Coz she loves having pottery days! Pottering around another phrase she’s ruined!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Jason’s told me to watch a programme called Dementia Choir, not sure what it’s about but it’s something to do with dementia and a choir’ oh my god thanks Becky I wouldn’t have had a clue what that was about if you hadn’t just STATED THE bleeping OBVIOUS. How actually thick can one person be, seriously????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She moved to a part time job to be able to do more on Instagram as it was taking up too much of her time, she wants to do Insta as a full time job. I tit you not
She’s always been part time even when she worked at the care home.. she literally is just a lazy cow

• Haha
No flies on Becky today. Dementia choir, is about dementia and a choir, incase you hadn’t guessed.

Also the anxiety programme last night is about the lady from bake off, bit late to the party Becky. Oh, and incase you didn’t know the Anxiety and me programme is about someone living with anxiety, just a heads up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“I’ve been trained to realise I’m 40* and my boobs won’t look like I’m 21” No, Beggy, no they don’t 🤮

*looks 50

Mother Theresa is back, preaching about talking and abusing laxatives. 😴😴😴😴

She’s seen that programme and has to jump on the bandwagon and make it all about her as usual. And how on earth is she 5ft 8? Her feet alone are 6 feet long

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She moved to a part time job to be able to do more on Instagram as it was taking up too much of her time, she wants to do Insta as a full time job. I tit you not
She said before she used to work in a care home and this job she’s in just now is more hours then before

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I could take 400 boxes of laxatives and not look like Victoria Beckham”

No tit ..... VB is half the size of one of your clawed flippers

• Haha
Just reminding us that she was on tv cos you know being on the local news is such an achievement. I was on the local news once for saving a hedgehog #celebrity is she gonna remind us of this every 6 months or so? I mean who even gives a duck?

‘I’ve helped so many people’ no mate the only thing you’ve helped people with us finding the unfollow button

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.