Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why bleeping show Instagram? Jesus.
Exactly. Some of us get anxious about tests because we have actual health issues that require frequent horrible tests, and so we don’t need to be seeing puncture marks or details ffs. I’ve become phobic having had so many, it’s traumatic.

She again said lazy bastard, oh fk off Beggy. Watch your mouth, insulting everyone who has fatigue and worries they come across as a ‘lazy bastard’ as you so delicately put it.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Beggy hasn’t physically written that herself as it’s too grammatically correct 😂 probably had someone type it up for her.

Reactions: 7
So, why is it that Dawn has to do everything when Beggy hits a “milestone”. Why does Dawn get pushed in the pool? Why should Dawn have to run in to the sea? Why should Dawn run down the street naked? Is Beggy the friend that is actually a bit of a bully and makes everyone else do things for her.

Reactions: 12
You could be right... notice how she said she was supposed to be going to Dawn’s later, but she’s “gonna TELL Dawn to come here” not ask, TELL.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t seen her stories yet and I can’t watch until I’ve finished my lunch otherwise she will put me off with her spotty ugly wrinkly ball bag face and you never know what disgusting tit she’s gonna show you 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
WHY did she have her blood test halfway down her arm?? And closer to her elbow that her actual veins?? 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 just had to comment for your profile pic! Size of those shovels 🤣
Also why would take a pic and share in the first place weirdo begger!

So, why is it that Dawn has to do everything when Beggy hits a “milestone”. Why does Dawn get pushed in the pool? Why should Dawn have to run in to the sea? Why should Dawn run down the street naked? Is Beggy the friend that is actually a bit of a bully and makes everyone else do things for her.
Yep I think so it’s all me me me so everything revolves around her she probably expects them to do what she wants for her amusement bet she was a right mean girl at school and Brooke just screams mean girl

Yeah, Beggy hasn’t physically written that herself as it’s too grammatically correct 😂 probably had someone type it up for her.
Way to well written for our begs she’s at it again “this be us later” what’s the matter with her!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh she’s so vile.. ‘my mums had stictches BUT I’m more important so look at my granny arm’ 🤢 ‘I’ve got a competition coming up with Christys so I can’t wait to see who wins that’ duck off Becky hun we all know you’ve already decided who’s gonna win it ya prick. She’s out drinking again tonight.. not sure why I’m surprised, she only went out 4 times last week, got fucked last night so she MUST go out again tonight as well and probably all throughout the week too. How great it must be to have no responsibilities, no money worries and she can just do whatever she wants courtesy of her hard working husband who in reality probably hates her.

Please stop 😂😂😂 no ones asking. No ones as thick as you!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh she’s so vile.. ‘my mums had stictches BUT I’m more important so look at my granny arm’ 🤢 ‘I’ve got a competition coming up with Christys so I can’t wait to see who wins that’ duck off Becky hun we all know you’ve already decided who’s gonna win it ya prick. She’s out drinking again tonight.. not sure why I’m surprised, she only went out 4 times last week, got fucked last night so she MUST go out again tonight as well and probably all throughout the week too. How great it must be to have no responsibilities, no money worries and she can just do whatever she wants courtesy of her hard working husband who in reality probably hates her.

Please stop 😂😂😂 no ones asking. No ones as thick as you!
If she wanted to do it so badly and never knew how why did she never google it or just ask somebody before now! I can’t believe she’s actually giving people a lesson on it lol cringe!

Reactions: 2
Lush picture of my son and his beautiful girlfriend 🤣 im sorry and no offensive to them but how is it? They’re not even looking at the camera, smiling, engaging with eachother it could literally be two strangers next to each other and there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s not the picture you’d print of yourself and have up is it? Lol what she means is it’s the only picture she actually has and therefore has to share something, I bet it’s something they’ve been tagged in and she’s seen it and taken herself from there then shared it, they haven’t sent that pic to her, bet that’s the closest she’s been to the gf on ages!

Lush picture of my son and his beautiful girlfriend 🤣 im sorry and no offensive to them but how is it? They’re not even looking at the camera, smiling, engaging with eachother it could literally be two strangers next to each other and there’s nothing wrong with that but it’s not the picture you’d print of yourself and have up is it? Lol what she means is it’s the only picture she actually has and therefore has to share something, I bet it’s something they’ve been tagged in and she’s seen it and taken herself from there then shared it, they haven’t sent that pic to her, bet that’s the closest she’s been to the gf on ages!
I bet phoebe hates her and probably slags her off to Mac 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do Christy not realise all her comps are fake? I don't understand why they use her ? She shops in the pound shop and home bargains ? She would never in a million years spend £150 on bedding ?

Do Christy not realise all her comps are fake? I don't understand why they use her ? She shops in the pound shop and home bargains ? She would never in a million years spend £150 on bedding ?
She even said before I’d never spend that on that bedding .... but it is amazing lol

Reactions: 1
The covers were off my husbands lower half this morning as he slept and as I glanced back I swear his left testicle was the image of beckys face. If he had blonde pubes it would have been her whole exact head! Freaked me out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.