Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many people out there won't even want to celebrate Christmas this year.
Lots will be missing family members lost to Covid, so many won't even have jobs to go back to with no money and zero idea how they will afford Christmas yet this money grabbing, self centred bleep is sitting there ramming christmas down everyone's throats in bleeping July.
I seriously wish she would just duck off, I can't bleeping stand the selfish, thoughtless hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Lots will be missing family members lost to Covid, so many won't even have jobs to go back to with no money and zero idea how they will afford Christmas yet this money grabbing, self centred bleep is sitting there ramming christmas down everyone's throats in bleeping July.
I seriously wish she would just duck off, I can't bleeping stand the selfish, thoughtless hole.
Totally agree. Everyone I know is just taking this time one month at a time. No one can say how it’s going to go. There could be a second spike for starters or it could come back in Winter. So much uncertainty regarding businesses and jobs. No one is thinking about bloody Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No idea how this works... first new thread name suggestion I've made..

Shopping addict getting her high, fuelled by salad cream apple slaw and Xmas films in July!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm thankfully covid free and healthy, as are my parents, but my mam is sheilding until mid August as shes vunerable (we decided not to bubble as not to risk anything until Aug) and I've not seen her since lockdown, so I couldn't care less about bloody Christmas, I just want to hug my mam and spent time at home, all festivities can get to tit! 💔

How can she sit there watching films back to back, especially bloody Christmas ones.... IN JULY? 🤔 I think they are terrible even at Christmas, hate all the fake sentimentality, I'd rather a comedy or horror film! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WTF is her obsession with Christmas lately?! She’s even wearing Xmas pyjamas ffs 😡. Pisses me off when people start talking about it in sep/Oct and you’ve got this scraggy witch starting in July!
She’s definitely after a collab I reckon.

Bog off with your christmas films you boring bellend!!

I do kind of feel like a hypocrite though as I make christmas decorations so I've already started but I'm not ramming it down peoples throats, I've worked growing my following (no bots over here) and I don't want to loose potential customers. But at least I'm not sat in Christmas pjs singing deck the halls and watching shite christmas films in july!! Get a life and duck off back to work that's even if you have a job left!

Reactions: 12
WTF is her obsession with Christmas lately?! She’s even wearing Xmas pyjamas ffs 😡. Pisses me off when people start talking about it in sep/Oct and you’ve got this scraggy witch starting in July!
She’s definitely after a collab I reckon.
She’ll be after a Balsam Hill collab

Reactions: 10
Bog off with your christmas films you boring bellend!!

I do kind of feel like a hypocrite though as I make christmas decorations so I've already started but I'm not ramming it down peoples throats, I've worked growing my following (no bots over here) and I don't want to loose potential customers. But at least I'm not sat in Christmas pjs singing deck the halls and watching shite christmas films in july!! Get a life and duck off back to work that's even if you have a job left!
But you're trying to keep your business afloat, you starting your work now is understandable.

Beggy is just acting a twit, cos she can.
She needs a slap around the chops with a very large, concrete bauble.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But you're trying to keep your business afloat, you starting your work now is understandable.

Beggy is just acting a twit, cos she can.
She needs a slap around the chops with a very large, concrete bauble.
Poundland bauble that's been hydrodipped. *wets knickers* 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes defo trolling us!!! That one story was a scratch, a whisper, a black bra with a white top, a dry lip rub, a beans AND coleslaw combo, and a minging dry cough - all things mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she watches Christmas and romantic films cos they're all absolutely pants and you don't have to keep your mind active to watch them. After all shes not the brightest bauble in the box is she 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks as though Beggy got caught in the rain with Dodo rather than actually hopping in the shower and washing her hair before putting on them Christmas jammies.

Good god she is so insulting! Coming from a bookkeeper I’d love to see her juggle multiple different individuals books. And I bet she would be the client from absolute hell! Absolute tosser!
And can someone tell me why the hell she won’t burn these candles instead she will just dust them!? Wtf 🤦‍♀️

Totally agree! We get this all the time with our business ‘it’s only a small job, just xyz’. Yep. That you need to spend thousands to study to do, plus annual accreditation fees, plus annual exams plus overheads, and paying you guys to do ourbooks, which we are grateful for because we couldn’t do it ourselves!

Reactions: 6
Am i being thick here, shes not self employed, why does she need an accountant?? Ebay swipe ups is not a job you rattle tooth spaniel tit arsewipe

Reactions: 8
Am i being thick here, shes not self employed, why does she need an accountant?? Ebay swipe ups is not a job you rattle tooth spaniel tit arsewipe
Another reason why I suspect she's doing insta as her job, or Brooke is just renting a chair in a salon, or going mobile.

Has anyone messaged her about this Christmas tit? 3 Christmas films she's watched today....roughly 6 hours of life wasted....6 hours that could have seen her travel to her son and see her grandchild.....stay a few hours then drive home. But no......this bleep would rather watch Christmas films

• Heart
  • Wow
Because she needs to be declaring to the HMRC all the collabs, fees, commission coming in. It all needs tax paying on it.

Xmas is either going to go two ways for her. She’ll either gain followers as people will grab anything they can to make them feel Christmassy or she’ll massively lose as people will be sick of her tit. I personally am concerned the second wave will be around then so if that does happen then people will really be sick of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.