Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe up for stars, I’m a bit skint, so this will make me a few bob

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sorry maybe an unpopular opinion but I CANT stand it when people let their dogs lick their faces. I thinks it’s so gross, proper skanky. I mean that dog has licked its own ass 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Sorry maybe an unpopular opinion but I CANT stand it when people let their dogs lick their faces. I thinks it’s so gross, proper skanky. I mean that dog has licked its own ass 🤢
I certainly wouldnt let my dog lick my lips and teeth thats for sure...just my opinion 😷😂

Reactions: 7
I reckon she is getting a percentage off Buzz for these t shirts / hoodies.
I can't see her constantly advertising them unless she was getting more than a few freebies off them.
I wonder if the taxman knows 🤔

Reactions: 17
Another day of christmas films for our beggy....

Dawn has texted her to say the bad weather is around for the next few days. Does she need dawn to be her weather girl....or does she really talk about the weather first thing, to anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came to say exactly the same thing, turns my stomach, even when she was in the dogs face, 🤢 then when she lick “dodo” lick her lips put me right off my breakfast again!

Her eyes look wide and wired today already 👀

I thought it was me with the dog and face licking thing. Ulrika Johnson lets her dirty old bull dogs do it then shows they have pulled out the kitchen rubbish. Makes me gag. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
If my mate messaged me with the weather forecast, I’d think she was pissed. ‘It’s raining here so I’m going to take Dolly out to dodge the rain’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Agree about
Totally agree. I have a dog and there's no way I'd let him lick my face. He eats my horses tit whilst I'm mucking them out for a start 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Eeeeugh I'm with you all about the dog licking her face, it's vile. Just push her away next time she tries, Dolly 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When was this? My god, she is so insulting telling them it's an easy job for them. It also it sounds like she wants a cheap job doing by saying 'on the side'

Another profession she is undermining. She makes me sick!!!
This morning sometime, she really is something else

Reactions: 5
Oh my word! 😂

On the side 😂😂 Go to a proper accountant Begs!

Mind you she doesn't know the meaning of getting a job well done! Cheap is her middle name!

Shows she is earning from insta some how!

Reactions: 13
Seriously Xmas films in July, like someone has already said it’s a special time of year, for some people, not for everyone but to constantly go on about it, reminding people of the stresses that go with it at such a crappy time she really has no clue, Xmas is my fave time of year but I’ve not even given it an ounce of thought yet! She needs to grow up!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.