Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she needs to be declaring to the HMRC all the collabs, fees, commission coming in. It all needs tax paying on it.

Xmas is either going to go two ways for her. She’ll either gain followers as people will grab anything they can to make them feel Christmassy or she’ll massively lose as people will be sick of her tit. I personally am concerned the second wave will be around then so if that does happen then people will really be sick of her.
Maybe she’s been reported to HMRC on the additional earnings - good because if she thinks IG her new job she needs to get on board with all this stuff. Is she going to try and claim back purchases as some kind of work expense? 😲

Reactions: 5
Totally agree! We get this all the time with our business ‘it’s only a small job, just xyz’. Yep. That you need to spend thousands to study to do, plus annual accreditation fees, plus annual exams plus overheads, and paying you guys to do ourbooks, which we are grateful for because we couldn’t do it ourselves!
Annoys me so much when people assume it’s an easy job 😟 she would be an absolute bloody nightmare imagine all of those bloody receipts coming in constantly for random tat she’s bought trying to get her vat back on it!
Christ alive she annoys me so much she really does, love the way she’s made out someone on the side could do it! What and risk their license they have paid thousands towards for someone small time like her. Laughable really, these Buzz shirts must be generating so much revenue 🙄

Reactions: 6
Bog off with your christmas films you boring bellend!!

I do kind of feel like a hypocrite though as I make christmas decorations so I've already started but I'm not ramming it down peoples throats, I've worked growing my following (no bots over here) and I don't want to loose potential customers. But at least I'm not sat in Christmas pjs singing deck the halls and watching shite christmas films in july!! Get a life and duck off back to work that's even if you have a job left!
I hear you. I make wreaths which are naturally seasonally inspired so I will shortly be starting the Christmas themed ones. But, I keep it all on my dedicated Instagram and Facebook page. I’m thrilled I’m getting orders when so many people’s livelihoods are in the balance... however, this is what is currently keeping me afloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s been reported to HMRC on the additional earnings - good because if she thinks IG her new job she needs to get on board with all this stuff. Is she going to try and claim back purchases as some kind of work expense? 😲
Should be work expenses but whoever is unfortunate enough to do her books “on the side” would be in undated with receipts from Home bargains for tins of pissing beans and other crap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Beggy will be spitting feathers when she sees this, she will no doubt be saying that this woman copied her.
I posted earlier in the week Justin Floom showed on Facebook how to do the metallic paints in a bucket on a volleyball. He showed it back in June!

Reactions: 4
WTF is her obsession with Christmas lately?! She’s even wearing Xmas pyjamas ffs 😡. Pisses me off when people start talking about it in sep/Oct and you’ve got this scraggy witch starting in July!
She’s definitely after a collab I reckon.
Hoping to get a Christmas gig/ad/promo. She doesn't realise they are filming now, but usually book in February (may be different for 2020/Covid) but that is the usual timeline. Sometimes sooner.

Christmas gives her a reason to be her materialistic self. To go OTT, to show off what she's buying, gives her content for the gram and keeps her "busy"

At the moment she's got nothing else to think about or do! Those Christmas films are just so tacky!

Reactions: 7
Scratching again. So surprised shes not had bloody covid considering her hands are always in her mouth and eyes etc. Dirty bastard

Not had the delight of first videos in her bed for a few days now... 🤔
Or the joyous sound of her crusty mouth first thing - you know, that wonderful sickening noise that makes you pop your cereal down and want to vom through your own nostrils?

But beggy doesn't read here.... Oh no.
She doesn't entertain that 1% bastard trolls who ruin it...

So yeah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry, I don’t really understand what I have to do to get a free Believe quote? There’s no min-I-mum spend, is that right? And do I have to use her code? I don’t think she said it enough times so I don’t really know how to buy her smelly sock smelling candle, can any of you help?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much do we need to spend in order to get a cheap piece of cardboard with believe typed on again.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning...candle smells and looks like me...tit...so yea...obviously....weather....so I’ll catch you in a bit.....🙄
Oh do us a favour and duck off🥴

Hairs a mess this morning as went to bed with wet hair 🤦🏻‍♀️ Who does that? The pillow must be soaked and mouldy smelling 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Sorry, I don’t really understand what I have to do to get a free Believe quote? There’s no min-I-mum spend, is that right? And do I have to use her code? I don’t think she said it enough times so I don’t really know how to buy her smelly sock smelling candle, can any of you help?
Erm excuse me that took months of research planning decision making and all round hard work to create that smelly sock candle !!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.