Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hoping she will get a better deal from someone doing it on the side than a form. She may well be right but she didn’t need to word it that way!

Reactions: 5
Tv
Everytime she goes shopping she always gets beans and I think she’s eating these as a meal, when I used to do slimming world beans were classed as a “speed food” and they are speed food for a reason.. 💩💩
i think she gets things out the cupboard to make it look like she’s got them from home bargains
She always seems to have loose fruit shoots as well as beans, which is just strange- I’m not sure if you can buy them like that

Reactions: 6
Came to say exactly the same thing, turns my stomach, even when she was in the dogs face, 🤢 then when she lick “dodo” lick her lips put me right off my breakfast again!

Her eyes look wide and wired today already 👀
Her eyes and behaviour make me think she's on some energy tablets or diet pills I swear, not normal

Reactions: 9
I can’t watch her going on about Christmas so much already! People have lost loved ones, my own Dad died in February and I normally love Christmas, this year it can just do one! I’m really not looking forward to it. My birthday this year was 2 days after my Dads funeral, and I didn’t celebrate at all. Because of the lockdown we still haven’t been able to scatter his ashes. Honestly, she makes me so bloody angry!! How she got so many followers with her cuppatea and so...yeah, is beyond me, or are they all following for the ridiculousness?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Seriously Xmas films in July, like someone has already said it’s a special time of year, for some people, not for everyone but to constantly go on about it, reminding people of the stresses that go with it at such a crappy time she really has no clue, Xmas is my fave time of year but I’ve not even given it an ounce of thought yet! She needs to grow up!
Christmas is special at Christmas not now. I think this year for many its going to be hard in some way. It will be for us with the loss of my Dad 3 months ago. My Dad loved Christmas so I know we will honour that somehow at the time. But she doesn't consider what some of her followers are going through. I too hadn't given it a thought! It just seems irrelevant right now.

Mumof3 I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. We are still waiting for my Dads ashes too, he died 3 months ago today and his funeral was 9 weeks ago.Even though this clown on insta doesn't realise what is going on in some peoples worlds right now, others do and they care. She is selfish and cares about herself and what she can gain from Insta xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch her going on about Christmas so much already! People have lost loved ones, my own Dad died in February and I normally love Christmas, this year it can just do one! I’m really not looking forward to it. My birthday this year was 2 days after my Dads funeral, and I didn’t celebrate at all. Because of the lockdown we still haven’t been able to scatter his ashes. Honestly, she makes me so bloody angry!! How she got so many followers with her cuppatea and so...yeah, is beyond me, or are they all following for the ridiculousness?
Sorry for your loss. ♥ She really needs to pay attention to what's going on in the world she's a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
14 mins to clean the whole bathroom, does she really clean it or just tickle it? And then she was going to wash a dusty plant in the shower she'd just cleaned 🥴

Reactions: 8
And can someone tell me why the hell she won’t burn these candles instead she will just dust them!? Wtf 🤦‍♀️
Haha I have one quite posh candle I won in a competition and I have never lit it. Even that I feel is me being silly as I’m sure it smells lovely!
14 mins to clean the whole bathroom, does she really clean it or just tickle it? And then she was going to wash a dusty plant in the shower she'd just cleaned 🥴
I have a tiny bathroom in my hobbit sized house and it takes me longer than 14 minutes and I do mine a few times a week so doesn’t really need a deep clean. Bet her house is honking!

Reactions: 7
Beggy: *dusts candles with already dirty minging old make up brush* "look can you see the dust coming off?"

Errrrr no, Begs, that is tit flying out of the already dirty brush you are using to wipe the bastard candle with 🤮

Reactions: 13
Haha I have one quite posh candle I won in a competition and I have never lit it. Even that I feel is me being silly as I’m sure it smells lovely!

If it’s expensive fair enough but these ones she’s not burning look like cheap tat shite like most of her house! I’m not candle expert though!

Last edited:
Morning everyone, hope you're all ok .... Oh no sorry, I did that one yesterday 🤣🤣 #beggysgroundhogday

That comment from Pam was spot on about the accountant request. She's publicly asking someone to break the rules, yeah I get that a lot of people do work *on the side* but I'm sure they don't publicise it.

Dolly licking her face 🤮 That is disgusting .

Pretending she's still been using all those face products she bought, yeah right, course you have 🤔

And those 3 tit buys she showed that didn't work ... 3 of how many she hasn't shown previously.
£30 wasted right there !

Once again an enthralling watch today

Reactions: 5
Why didn't she check the reviews on those products before shelling out her money like she tells all her followers to do.
And also, if the products have broken send them bloody back, that's more shite thrown into landfill courtesy of Beggys tit buys.

Reactions: 7
Also, she never actually said what the last item was...? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why didn't she check the reviews on those products before shelling out her money like she tells all her followers to do.
And also, if the products have broken send them bloody back, that's more shite thrown into landfill courtesy of Beggys tit buys.
Because she's a massive hypocrite and can't practice what she preaches

• Heart
Hearing about that tooth scraper thing and it's not a water one it just makes your mouth water has turned my stomach 🤢🤢 Just go to the dental hygenist when they reopen ffs.

She normally talks tit all day long but has spoke more sense today than I’ve ever seen her talk. She’s openly said ....
she has no talent at all ✅
she has wonky teeth ✅
Truest things I’ve ever heard a say! So yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.