Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it wasn't enough to tag them on Instagram 4 times she then had to go brown nose them on Facebook too.
Can this woman be anymore transparent?

#IWantAFreebieAndIWantOneNow
Some people will do anything for a free mouldy burger.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand that word ‘lush’. I don’t know why but it just makes me cringe every time she says it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread Suggestion- Beggy is after some gifted coleslaw, xmas movies in July? We know she’s a bore

Reactions: 5
She's obviously been up to something tonight, no stories for 5 hours then it's time for bed?
Where is the "love you lots like jelly tots" phrase begs?
I feel let down, I'm not sure how I'll sleep tonight without reading that you love all of the random people on insta like you love a kids sweet. .. 😭

Ah I just realised.... She had that best pal over didn't she.... My bad, obviously no usual 50 boomerangs with this friend 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.