Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Michael storied about finding your style and investing in pieces (spending more on less basically) so that your home doesn’t look like beggys essentially (he didn’t mention Beggy but he meant people who see things that others have and fill their homes with a load of mismatched shite that dates and looks tit).

that’s what I took from it anyway. I’m defo a fan of less is more, quality over quantity and having a style rather than too matched or completely mismatched. Beggy’s mission to match everything makes it all mismatched and completely without a key style. Her home is hideous, she never does anything properly and always looks for a cheap fix. Those ceilings and the cheap laminate and carpets. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’ve had my fair share of cheap laminate and carpets when we were starting out or whatever BUT I wouldn’t spend what she spends on tat at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I've not watched her stories today as I've been decorating.

I will catch up in a bit. But I think I need Braggy Beggys help 🤦. I've been decorating my hallway today. I've only got a small place + it was only 3 small walls that needed painting. Just a refresh as they had few marks on but needed doing.

But it's taken me a good while. And I think I've obviously done it wrong ...

I cleared everything out first, then cleaned all the woodwork and walls. Filled all the picture holes & sanded them when dry till they were smooth & flat. Cleaned all the front door , floor and radiator.

Then I painted all the edges, even managed to cut in really neatly, but had to watch Beggy highlights several times to know the technique (joke) + rollered the walls. Let that all dry + then did it all again. Friend popped round in between with some flowers and a socially distance catch-up at the end of the garden path.

Cleaned the floor, cleaned the roller, tray and brush. Will revisit in the morning to go over any bits that need a retouch.

Help me Braggy Beggy please as you seemed to be able to do yours in less than an hour 🤷

Where am I going wrong 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No one suffering from anxiety going back to work is messaging Braggy the person who has defied all of lockdown rules and broken them when lifted

That pallet erm yeah I mean radiator cover is horrid nothing is flowing except your ear lobes in the wind

Reactions: 6
Hey Braggy Beggy sorry to tell u beaut but that rad cover is a no no, I suggest you go ahead n buy few more so it flow with the rest of ur tat .. Sincerely yours .. Secret tattler mwah 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew last month I was going back on the 1st of July (due to part time furlough allowed) and I was desperate to get in the doors! Granted I work in events so it’s a lack of work that’s the issue not social distancing, and I am the only person in the depot working. I practically begged the bosses to picK me to go back as it terrified of being made redundant and I want to do everything in my power to keep my job!

I think she’s holding off until asked to go back and then she will quit
If that’s the case she’ll be asked to pay back her furlough pay, just the same as maternity leave pay. Husband works in a company who deal with business law and they’ve had a few people do that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh deary me, that radiator cover is hideous, what goes through her head when she sees these things online?
All the money she wastes on pointless shite yet she still has artex ceilings. We had those in our first married quarter back in the 90's.
It's not even like they have just moved in or they're a young couple starting out and are 'making do', they've been in that house 16 years, she could have got rid of those ceilings and the flooring a long time ago.

Reactions: 18
Going back to the mattress thing, if she sweats so much, why doesn’t she shower more and change bedding more than once a week?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Going back to the mattress thing, if she sweats so much, why doesn’t she shower more and change bedding more than once a week?
She probably doesn't sweat abnormally she probably just feels sweaty cos she spends the day decorating and then gets into bed without having a shower it seems.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Sorry but that radiator cover is positively hideous. Wtaf? Is she totally off her nut. It looks shite! I bet the ebay seller couldnt believe his luck when Dippy Dora came along and actually bought one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wish me luck? Braggy I wish you f*cking fall and knock your teeth out and break your nose......That way no stories for a while till sorted unless you try and blag free surgery

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she didn't spend so much on tat and cheapo t_shirts and sweatshirts from buzz, buy half of poundland and all the other shite, she'd be able to get her floors and ceiling done. If she'd sell half of her Christmas tat she'd make enough to get the ceiling done! As for that minging sofa......it looks like a giant jobbie as we say in Scotland 😏

Reactions: 9
Noooo ,she showed us the bike as she'll have thought we'd believe she went on a bike ride! 🙄 😂
Aye and took the seat off before riding it ...she is one dirty hidden...so yeah

Thats a long bike ride aka spit roast so yeah...I predict sad voice in the morning so yeah

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.