Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the bike so I’ve heard from on here.......but doesn’t nikki do the soul candles? She need to get someone else’s to collab on as believe Braggy is not the one

Reactions: 1
She is the bike so I’ve heard from on here.......but doesn’t nikki do the soul candles? She need to get someone else’s to collab on as believe Braggy is not the one
Nikki is a brand ambassador for Soul the same as Beggy is. It's Soul Candles who choose the ambassadors.

Reactions: 2
There was someone in here a while back keeping tally of how much she spent, is that person still here and are they keeping track, I’d love to know how much she’s spent the last week or so.
👋 I am still here but im not keeping track as it made me depressed how much money she gets through. I nearly threw my phone across the room in a rage when she casually dropped in how much that bleeping topper has cost. “Free” pillow though. WTF?!? 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Soul candles were advertising for people to be brand ambassadors the other day! Are Beggy days numbered

Reactions: 1
What kind of places do these people live in ???
Mind blowing ????
Are they for real ????

People who are underpaid and overworked but save people from the brink of death daily is mind-blowing love. Get a bleeping grip on reality 🤬
So the raspberry didn’t last long then I see. Total waste of space that woman.

Reactions: 2
Dawnys a bit old looking for a 41 year old to be hanging around with ain’t she? And that old fellow she’s with looks like he’s had a blow wave

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sat night always the same. On the piss without fail. She’ll be hanging again tomorrow. Whispery voice, eyes like piss holes in the snow, gammy gob. Delightful! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There will be a gifted 4 grand mattress appearing in one of her stories this week i would even place bets on it myself that it happens and then the £300 topper will go in the garage with the rest of her unwanted spends!

Reactions: 6
I can’t see this now think she may have deleted it! Sarah Jane called her out before 👏

it’s refreshing when you see accounts on insta feel how you feel isn’t it- I can’t believe a couple of years back I was sucked in by her and thought she was amazing 😤
Don't feel bad, we all did at one time or another. I used to think she was lovely, but this was when she only had a few thousand followers, the more followers she gained the more her mask slipped.
At least you saw the light eventually ❤

Reactions: 10
Crikey, Becky needs to change that console table. it doesn't go with the cheap ebay rad cover at all, does it? Cue a story about how expensive the console table is but ...........

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.