Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, who knew? You measure your radiator and get a cover that’s slightly bigger to go round it. Mind blowing.
Those pipes running down the wall would drive me insane!
Yeah mind blowing. How about she takes her own advice. She’s telling us how to measure a radiator cover and at the same time saying this one is too big because she bought it for the other radiator in a different room but it didn’t fit! Full of good advice aren’t you beggy 🀯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I always find these sort of posts interesting, if you were sat in the row next to begs, on a 12 hour flight, what would you want to ask first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœˆβœˆβœˆ
First of all I’d want to see her passport to confirm her age 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That bit of hair she tucks behind them things........she won’t tuck the whole hair as it will show her large lug holes

I wonder if she was a man and had a sex change and mac was really adopted, everything on her is large, feet,ears and hands aswell as also hairy hands

Reactions: 9
Do you have a parachute?
When she answers no you boot her out of the emergency exit.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You’d have to make sure it was over the sea, you wouldn’t want her to land on some poor unsuspecting person, they’d be terrified seeing her falling from the sky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You’d have to make sure it was over the sea, you wouldn’t want her to land on some poor unsuspecting person, they’d be terrified seeing her falling from the sky
I read that as fanny from the sky πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ I'm tired.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember a time, long, long ago when grown ass adults got by without any help from these so called 'Instagram influencers'
They bought tape measures and measured things themselves, they actually thought for themselves 🀯
They built things, cooked & cleaned all without some bleep off the internet telling them what to do and how to do it.
It was a great time to be alive.

RIP common sense, you'll be missed.
I really struggle with the fact people ask such ridiculous, obvious & easy questions.

Like how do they actually get through life 🀷

Honestly, I'm a single independent woman. I have a couple of male mates that I'll call on if I'm physically not strong enough to do something but everything else .... I bloody find out online .... And not by looking at Instagram.

Do these people not realise that's what Google + YouTube are there for ??

duck me, I'm surprised some of these people even know how to send a flippin question to ask as they appear so thick 🀦

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone has just asked if they can get a link to the pull bows on her latest post.

Fucks sake, go on Ebay or Amazon and type in bloody 'pull bows' for heavens sake πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s just an all round bleep! I can’t think of a single nice thing about her. Her homes like an old people’s home, her husbands a perv, her daughters a pouty waste of skin, her cedar rooms a scout hut, her face is like a screwed up sweet wrapper, her tits are like bassets ears, her grass is crap, her teef are like an old cemetery, her feet are like flippers. Her cookings like a baby’s. She’s a disgusting human. She should crawl away and disappear. Her actions and behaviour during this pandemic has been atrocious. I,ll stop there cause I’m winding myself upπŸ˜‚πŸ€£
If only we could have bigger thread titles 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣. THIS IS EVERYTHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.