Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m off to watch the step by step tutorial on how th stab a stick in a bit of oasis.......thick fucker me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh you can just tell she was the kind of mum who wouldn’t let there child do anything creative as she had to do it all and get it perfect

Reactions: 5
I really struggle with the fact people ask such ridiculous, obvious & easy questions.

Like how do they actually get through life 🤷

Honestly, I'm a single independent woman. I have a couple of male mates that I'll call on if I'm physically not strong enough to do something but everything else .... I bloody find out online .... And not by looking at Instagram.

Do these people not realise that's what Google + YouTube are there for ??

duck me, I'm surprised some of these people even know how to send a flippin question to ask as they appear so thick 🤦
Do people actually message and ask her these things though or does she just say it for story content? I can't honesty believe half of it.
I remember her doing a story about ironing one of her icon tshirts and she reckoned she had had messages asking how they were ironed is anyone really that dull? She then did a story on ironing tshirts inside out 🤔🤦‍♀️

anyone else cringe when she says cedar room 😬
Its just a room

Reactions: 7
Ask her if she prefers mayo, salad cream or both. 😅
See, there's another thing that I just can't fathom. Surely if you didn't like something, in her case Mayo, you would just leave it out? No, not at all, whack in equal measures of what you don't like and what you do 🤔 then tells everyone just why she does that. "I's don't like mayo so I put half mayo half salad cream" .... Why? WHY WHY????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always find these sort of posts interesting, if you were sat in the row next to begs, on a 12 hour flight, what would you want to ask first 😂😂😂😂😂✈✈✈
Blimey! It would NEED to be a 12 hr flight but first, if need 12 hrs to write a list! 🤣

See, there's another thing that I just can't fathom. Surely if you didn't like something, in her case Mayo, you would just leave it out? No, not at all, whack in equal measures of what you don't like and what you do 🤔 then tells everyone just why she does that. "I's don't like mayo so I put half mayo half salad cream" .... Why? WHY WHY????
I said that awhile back, weirdo she is. I don’t like salad cream but I wouldn’t put 1/2 salad cream and 1/2 mayo on my salad! 🤦‍♀️🤷

Reactions: 5
She did that last week too, and the next day wore black top with a white bra. So it isn't like she has no white bras
She thinks its a good look
I found this odd too. The young people near me wear bright pink under white tops etc in summer but they're like 17 or so I'd say not 80 like begs

Reactions: 4
Why is it obvious she made a sweet hamper this morning incorporating other shite? duck me! 😫

Reactions: 2
The weather, the spaniel tits, the way she is dressing of late. I have come to the conclusion it’s all to try and piss us here off. What ever is said here that annoys people on here she does more. Is the poor sod so desperately looking for attention she will even opt for negative attention? What a shame her life has to revolve around reading a chat site, and trying to annoy people lol sad so bloody sad. It’s laughable that she resorts to this rather than live her life with her family. Who by the way carnt stand her lol 😂 silly old women.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.