Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh guess whatttt !!! Yep yep she deleted the lady’s comment 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
She has hasn't she?
bleeping hell, that lady wasn't rude or trolling her. There was no reason to delete it.

If you're reading this Beggy you're a bleeping hole, not allowing anyone to have a difference of opinion to you makes you a pretentious bleep.

Reactions: 13
Haven’t seen her stories in a while, but I am appalled at her loving the fact she has more time on furlough! 🤬 then her deleting it, saying her heart goes out to them all.. yeah right!!! I hope she gets sacked from her job I really do. And I hope this insta ‘success’ goes down the pan quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's gone on about how lock down was not easy for her,how she's always positive, my ducks are more self aware than she is. I've watched her talk about furlough today and
Then delete her story, she doesn't look like she sleeps as much as she says she does,she's got no colour in her cheeks. I did an
Experiment and posted
A few stories talking ones,never done before,it
Was absolutely mental. How you can do that morning till night,and watch yourself,and not
Notice
When you have nothing relevant to say?!?How must she feel seeing local people thinking they have seen my topless self in my bed they have seen my duvet,or what I do in my home,they have seen my meals and my makeup routine...anyway my findings from the stories was ...I felt a muppet,luckily they were with humour and I was washed and dressed and outdoors,and my near and dear had a chuckle,because it's just not normal to speak
Out in to
The internet. Today she had 70plus stories-I did 3 and felt riddic. Her highs and lows need addressing,she needs someone to put their foot down with her trivial monstrosities,and help her, she's old before her time,she
Needs to get outside,shut the hell up
And be alive. For the people that aren't able to be as alive as she could be. No kids at her feet. She needs to take her privileges and appreciate everything before it's too late.she
Needs to start learning lessons,from the questions she gets from others,not hide away and then act like an ostrich again and again and again. I
Could shake her. She needs to know herself and watch herself. Instagram will ruin her
Life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is absolutely nothing of any quality in that home is there? All of the decorating and building works are cobbled together. Even spending £££ on the portakabin and it still looks odd, bi-folds are a mistake and nothing flows. An absolute moneypit and not in a good way. They don't seem to be without cash so why is everything rushed and shoddy?
It’s ‘biofolds’ remember?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s just a coward witch who can’t face the music when she does something wrong!! If she was a “ real person “ like she claims to be,she would’ve left the comment and own up to her mistake but nah not wonder wanking woman aka beggy the manipulative 🙄🙄🙄
She has hasn't she?
bleeping hell, that lady wasn't rude or trolling her. There was no reason to delete it.

If you're reading this Beggy you're a bleeping hole, not allowing anyone to have a difference of opinion to you makes you a pretentious bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s ‘biofolds’ remember?! 🤣🤣🤣
No I think she has racked up credit cards or remortgaged and told Jason it’s fine I’m being noticed more I will get my break and be a right insta influencer .......not even one mention of Clare in months considering how much she licked clares ass over the last gear to try and get noticed, couldn’t even wish Clare daughter congrats on pregnancy or purchase rendall clothing to support her as it means spending money

Reactions: 11
I see she says she normally gives away her ornaments and Christmas decorations when she changes colour scheme.....if that’s the case....why does she has so much stuff that she needs an extra shed for storage? The amount of stuff she dragged out last Christmas was obscene, and that wasn’t all of it!!! She gives nothing away!!

Reactions: 8
They didn’t ask the Begster then. Despite her wearing her Christmas Jimmy jams (soppy bleep) to watch a Christmas film. Hope she sees it😂🤣
Does anyone follow Mandy? I have since the off but she’s turning into another Beggy imo ☹

She looks like dog tit today !

Who does she think she is ? Spent 2k on a mattress 2 years ago and now wants a new one ? Begging for a new one !

Bell end !
2K on a mattress???? I’d want it to make the tea and sing me a fecking lullaby for half that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My kids are teenagers now but my mum has done the exact same but then my mum isn't on Instagram 🤣
Just a shame really something has gone on she doesn't mention her what so ever or even mention that she has bought her anything or had anything gifted for her
The novelty soon wore off soon after she was born and she was told not to post pictures of her anymore by her son and she realised she wouldn't get the million likes and comments and freebies that she craves
My daughters bedroom is still hers when she comes to stay, with the addition of a cot and bed for my grandsons. Id love a spare room but i love my family more, I just don’t understand the weird relationship she has with Mac n his family.

Oh my god
Has she thought of the fact that if it’s not busy at work and skeleton staff are enough she may be made redundant?
Don’t think she’s even bothered tbh

Does anyone follow Mandy? I have since the off but she’s turning into another Beggy imo ☹
Who’s Mandy?

I’m classed as ‘vulnerable’ not been out since Feb, can’t see my family now cos the whole of her county is in lockdown again! She makes me sick!!!! 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Morning....yeah....its Saturday... yeah....feels like a Sunday.....its dull and raining here....erm , just another pottery day today as I'm still furloughed 👍 so yeah...
Jason still in bed, Brookeblessher is at work today...yeah
Make myself a cuppa tea, so yeah....scratch scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
£300 on a mattress topper! 😳
duck me so including all the painting tit....getting the shed done.....getting all the clothes.....plus the crappy island......a new shed outside.....all the tat from poundland and home bargains.....she must have spent £1000s on stuff she doesn't even need......and none of that is anything for her only grandchild

Reactions: 10
What bleep has asked for a bleeping birthday message from her 😩 They need to get a serious life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Was there anything concrete that happened with Mac or is it speculation ? Just asking as I can’t go back and read all the threads

Come on....who mentioned the birthday announcements yesterday ......any guess as to what she's done today

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.