Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"A Barrell of Roses" 😂😂😂

A barrell of laughs or a bed of Roses? Which one is it Beggy 😂
Stupid cow! 😂 I bet she was barely in school, or bunked off lessons for quickies with some poor bastards behind the bike shed! 🤢 😂

Reactions: 6
OMG she actually thinks it looks perfect is she fukin blind? It looks terrible, grey rad cover on a orange floor and she’s on about a sheepskin type cheap rug instead of a door mat, she’s taking the piss right?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg it’s looks hideous. What was she thinking? Her whole house is just a mish- mash of styles. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
OMG she actually thinks it looks perfect is she fukin blind? It looks terrible, grey rad cover on a orange floor and she’s on about a sheepskin type cheap rug instead of a door mat, she’s taking the piss right?
A sheepskin (faux) rug as a doormat! Wtf?

Reactions: 6
I quickly came to the conclusion when I first started watching Beggy’s stories - she loves TAT!!

Reactions: 3
She wishes she saw the latest rad cover when she bought her others....I predict a rush to buy more to match in a frantic frenzy to feed her addiction ...so yeah

She wishes she saw the latest rad cover when she bought her others....I predict a rush to buy more to match in a frantic frenzy to feed her addiction ...so yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.