Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe brookeblessher posted where she works on her public account. I think that’s such a weird thing to do! I don’t even say where I work on Facebook and that’s all friends I just keep it vague - in fact it says I live in a place I don’t 😂 to be fair it is the nearest city and I am only 10 miles out but that’s close enough for me. I wouldn’t put our to unknown followers where I lived or worked 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is that just me?

Reactions: 10
What bleep has asked for a bleeping birthday message from her 😩 They need to get a serious life
Well,,, driving to the caravan yesterday my husband was telling me all about this website you can pay celebs for a birthday message etc, i never knew this was a thing, i LOLd and said ffs niknak toes will have herself registered and be on this soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well,,, driving to the caravan yesterday my husband was telling me all about this website you can pay celebs for a birthday message etc, i never knew this was a thing, i LOLd and said ffs niknak toes will have herself registered and be on this soon 😂😂😂
Does he mean OnlyFans or another one? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean getting a bday shoutout from Robbie Williams, I’d pay for that but from Becky mcbeggy no thank you!! I’d rather stick heated pins in my eyes! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems very excited this morning oh yeah because she has spent some money and can't wait to tell us 🙄

Reactions: 7
So yeah...happy Saturday!

£300 on a mattress topper 😳 not sure why I'm so surprised. Why the massive spend...what does it do for £300?

Work = putting bling on labels for a giveaway 😂😂 No Becky that is not work!

Reactions: 10
She probably washes herself the same way she does the washing up 🤣

duck me with the birthday shout out don't know who's worse becky or the woman who requested if for her sister.

"So yeah... you should have erm yeah been in Rome yeah.... errrrmmm yeah obviously that can't happen... so yeah, a message from me will have to do errrmm yeah."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg she’s bought a rug and now realises it’s the wrong rug so she’s panicking and looking jittery 🙄 what’s the betting she will buy another rug to replace the one she’s just bought, I’ve never known anyone to waste so much money as she does erm so yeah 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cor just what I’d want beggy in her pjs, unwashed and flea ridden - wishing me a happy birthday 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
£300 for a mattress topper but she had to rip off that artist’s work because she had spent too much on the curtains 🙈 She must be up to her eyeballs in debt as she must be on minimum wage and Jason can’t be bringing home that much to pay for all the tit she buys! It gives her followers who think it is great a completely unrealistic view on what it is acceptable to waste money on and it’s dangerous really- such a bad example.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So that’s a radiator cover, mattress topper ( dont forget the free pillow) and rug arriving in the next 14 days....

Reactions: 7
My daughters bedroom is still hers when she comes to stay, with the addition of a cot and bed for my grandsons. Id love a spare room but i love my family more, I just don’t understand the weird relationship she has with Mac n his family.

Don’t think she’s even bothered tbh

Who’s Mandy?

I’m classed as ‘vulnerable’ not been out since Feb, can’t see my family now cos the whole of her county is in lockdown again! She makes me sick!!!! 😡
Mandy is the owner of the account pictured, No7 Is Home 😊

£300 for a mattress topper but she had to rip off that artist’s work because she had spent too much on the curtains 🙈 She must be up to her eyeballs in debt as she must be on minimum wage and Jason can’t be bringing home that much to pay for all the tit she buys! It gives her followers who think it is great a completely unrealistic view on what it is acceptable to waste money on and it’s dangerous really- such a bad example.
They gambled in LA... she’s spending next years winnings already

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.