Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she’s gonna turn everything in her house into nothing art 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That quote nearly killed me 🤣🤣 but how utterly disrespectful is she to artists to think she's actually creating a piece of art. That ginger jar is the most hideous thing I've ever seen and she thinks it's a work of art and she's starting some kind of trend. I'm torn between thinking she is the biggest twunt ever with her "art attacks" and constant redecorating, to thinking that the manic behaviour is actually like watching someone unravel before your eyes.
Oh, and no tit Begs, that lunch wasn't nice - could have told you that by looking at it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll ever know why she buys rad covers instead of a nice new modern radiator?!?! They look so big, bulky and dated!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ll ever know why she buys rad covers instead of a nice new modern radiator?!?! They look so big, bulky and dated!!!
Just about to say the same thing, I replaced our radiators just before Christmas to new, sleeker, modern ones.
Every radiator cover in every room is different 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
There was someone in here a while back keeping tally of how much she spent, is that person still here and are they keeping track, I’d love to know how much she’s spent the last week or so.

Reactions: 16
Just about to say the same thing, I replaced our radiators just before Christmas to new, sleeker, modern ones.
I'm calling that if she likes the new radiator cover they will all be replaced by the end of the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was someone in here a while back keeping tally of how much she spent, is that person still here and are they keeping track, I’d love to know how much she’s spent the last week or so.
She spent more than £300 in one day only let alone one week n we mustn’t forget buying a present for her mom

• Wow
We’re doing a room at a time which is working out well, all from the same range and colour but different shapes and sizes. A nice slimline vertical in the hallway and landing 👌🏽

• Heart
Has she said if she's going back to work or not? Maybe she doesn't know when the place is opening, but I don't think she'll go back. 🙄

Reactions: 2
She spent more than £300 in one day only let alone one week n we mustn’t forget buying a present for her mom
2 sets of the new curtains they were 90 drops so probably the most expensive of the price she showed so £300 a set then 8 cushion covers £80 so add that all up!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.