Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that lounge is meant to be minimal! It Resembles the old table top sales, you can’t see what she has because so much is going on. Also I’m surprised she hasn’t laid the flooring that Michael has been doing, he makeovers take him ages and look stunning when finished.
I wonder if she's even a follower of him after the way she treated him. Hopefully he blocked her although I don't think he's immature and childish like Beggy is. Someone BIG needs to call her out on this. It's the only way she'll get what she deserves. Her stupid sheep followers just can't see how rude, arrogant, selfish & downright nasty she is 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who Micheal and what happened?

So what do people sY about her and bless her from where they live

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she's even a follower of him after the way she treated him. Hopefully he blocked her although I don't think he's immature and childish like Beggy is. Someone BIG needs to call her out on this. It's the only way she'll get what she deserves. Her stupid sheep followers just can't see how rude, arrogant, selfish & downright nasty she is 🤷
🤔 I don’t think she does you know, I’ve just clicked on his and it shows you who is following that you are too but I could be wrong.. I don’t think her followers will ever see she’s doing wrong, but when she gets to her next milestone on a Instagram she shouldn’t be proud of what she achieved she should hold her head in shame and think of the people she has stepped on to get there or the followers she has brought or the zero help she has been to people that are struggling during one of the worst times in history, not used it as a Netflix and chill or to burn skin, she takes longer watching a series on tv than she does to decorate a room correctly, no preparation, no waiting for things to dry, even the speed in which she was painting that picture frame yesterday was brake neck speed...

Reactions: 5
Who Micheal and what happened?

So what do people sY about her and bless her from where they live
Michael is a lovely young man who told becky her timing of showing off her gifted £600 bbq wasn't right, he then started getting abuse off her sheep, he asked her to address this to her followers and she refused because it wouldn't do her any favours. He called her out on it she then did some crappy poot excuse of an "apology" but wouldn't name him she then played the victim for about 2 weeks and took herself off to her shed and watched jane the virgin with her pitty me voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I get the feeling nikki would love to but because of links with soul she more than likely has to stop herself

Reactions: 8
Who are all these people that comment on big instas 🙄 ‘amazing!’ ‘You’re so clever’ like I’d drop the occasional like and if it’s someone I actually know I’ll comment but it is very rare I’ll comment on a ‘big’ influencers pic. Especially when I was following Becky her grid posts id just scroll past unless it was a competition.

Reactions: 12
I might be strange but why doesn’t she paint with a roller, I think you get a more even and smoother finish. Now going to wait for her to read this and answer me on her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who are all these people that comment on big instas 🙄 ‘amazing!’ ‘You’re so clever’ like I’d drop the occasional like and if it’s someone I actually know I’ll comment but it is very rare I’ll comment on a ‘big’ influencers pic. Especially when I was following Becky her grid posts id just scroll past unless it was a competition.
She has 90k followers but the most I’ve seen comment and that was on the other days reveal has been 462, she usually averages 100, it doesn’t make sense or it means most are just watching her car crash of a life..

Funny someone her mentioned the gifted cushions and how she didn’t buy her new ones from them and then she does a swipe up mentioning them
Plus she must of spent about £80 on cushion covers!

Reactions: 11
She has 90k followers but the most I’ve seen comment and that was on the other days reveal has been 462, she usually averages 100, it doesn’t make sense or it means most are just watching her car crash of a life..
I think there are a hell of a lot that do only watch. I know I did before I unfollowed her, I'd watch her stories thinking What now or how much whenever she did something.

I was constantly thinking to myself that she never gave out the right message and that her actual supporters must be really stupid 🤷

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure last year she used the feature wall paint when she painted it pink sorry I mean raspberry and said the coverage was tit and she wouldn't buy it again 🤥 in the past she's also said her house used to be "50 shades of grey" but once everyone started to do it she added colour

Reactions: 5
Does she ever paint the ceiling or woodwork? I’ve never seen her do either it’s only ever the walls.

She is in so much of a rush to do stuff that nothing is ever done properly it’s like bodge job central.

Her whole house is a tit tip with just stuff everywhere.

I’m guessing the mirror won’t be going back up either in the hallway bet she does some more of her crappy artwork 😂😂

Reactions: 12
I might be strange but why doesn’t she paint with a roller, I think you get a more even and smoother finish. Now going to wait for her to read this and answer me on her stories 😂
Glad you cleared that up for me Becky.! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I love a freshly painted room as much as the next person and am very house proud, but does it mean I’m minging if a room isn’t painted more than once every 2 years or so? Painting is the most soul destroying job to do in the world and I couldn’t think of anything worse than rushing out of bed to be in Homebase by 9am to buy paint when I only finished a room 2 days ago. She’s absolutely mental, no other description for her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.