Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to make a phone call this morning but made sure I'd brushed my teeth and had a wash first! And that's just a phone call. Instagram stories would be make up and hair done also 😂
I’m working from home so I’m the same and if I have any meetings on Microsoft teams then I’m doing my hair and make up. No way would I’d be seen on camera first thing lol 😂 I wouldn’t want to scare anyone 😝

Anyone from up north fancy a day trip to Felixstowe?
We could go & film a documentary on all the tit this woman spouts. I may contact Stacey Dooley, see what she thinks 😒
This northerner is game lol 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone from up north fancy a day trip to Felixstowe?
We could go & film a documentary on all the tit this woman spouts. I may contact Stacey Dooley, see what she thinks 😒
Oh defo me. She can delete me all she wants when I ask a question but can do duck all when I’m in her face asking them 😁. I’m almost as giddy as her when she’s been to the pound shop at the thought of it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on Beggys million stories. Some musings.....

Jesus Christ, she was absolutely manic earlier! If I didn’t know it’s how she gets from shopping, I would think she was on speed!

Those bleeping lugs of hers have their own postcode don’t they? Feet, fingers, ears, teeth and tits. All longer than they should be.

When she described those pictures as ”artwork” it reminded me of Brookblessher‘s colouring station 🤣

• Haha
It was on the first post, I’ve just looked through and can’t see it now, Yharna was nothing but nice! Unless others replied to Yharna “trolling” Beggy?
That’s a proper insult to her

I reckon we will get a morning video of her topless

Reactions: 2
She is as high as a kite this morning cos she's out shopping AGAIN and getting attention.
This room is all we are going to hear about now until she gets another airbrain idea to throw some more paint around.
I'll give it 3 months tops before she does her bedroom.

Change brings engagement, engagement brings money, money is the only thing that makes Beggy happy so the circle never ends.
Did you not see her looking at her mustard wall in hallway? I bet you that’s next , and she’s not putting as much tat out so she’s clocked us saying less is more 😂 we are also going to be enlightened on how to change “raspberry” baubles into blue and silver dipped ones 🙄 the suspense is killing me 🥱

Years behind, I had all the grey everything, followed that trend and it's passed. It's getting a bit dated now I think. I've recently changed the wallpaper in my lounge so it's less grey, I'm painting the hallway this weekend and my bedroom is Navy. Was Navy way before Beggy though !

She thinks she's making her place more modern ... All she's doing is updating it from the 90's , shame she doesn't realise she'll still be years behind the times . I literally cannot wait till Nikki starts her Reno, Beggy will never be able to match that. EVER.
Who is this Nikki I need to have a deco at her page lol ... and what did she do to Michael I’ve missed that x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m ordering 2 prints from the artist on payday.......I’m still cringe laughing at Beggy ‘I call it nothing art’ statement, like she’s the next Picasso. There is zero skill involved in hydro dipping whatsoever. The artists work is painted by hand, real art.
Beggy is literally her own biggest contradictor, and a big fat liar. She’s never ‘good’ because she’s over spent & she doesn’t support small or local business. She takes and gives nothing back. Anything she buys is normally from big companies or cheap from China or bootsales for next to nothing. She’s a disgrace and she doesn’t know how to treat people. Anyone who gifts her anything needs their head wobbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Shes is hinting at the colour for the hallway in hope that good old Decorating Centre Online will "gift" her the colour shes shown. After all...shes named dropped them a few times during her "reveal".......... 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m ordering 2 prints from the artist on payday.......I’m still cringe laughing at Beggy ‘I call it nothing art’ statement, like she’s the next Picasso. There is zero skill involved in hydro dipping whatsoever. The artists work is painted by hand, real art.
Beggy is literally her own biggest contradictor, and a big fat liar. She’s never ‘good’ because she’s over spent & she doesn’t support small or local business. She takes and gives nothing back. Anything she buys is normally from big companies or cheap from China or bootsales for next to nothing. She’s a disgrace and she doesn’t know how to treat people. Anyone who gifts her anything needs their head wobbled.
I’d happily gift her some dog tit.

• Haha
If I was that artist I would be fucked off!! These followers of hers are just as desperate
Same - utter disrespect. She’s accepted gifted art, more than once in sure - then thought ‘I can totally make that myself’ then proceeded to bodge her way through whilst showing all her deluded ‘fans’

Reactions: 9
Same - utter disrespect. She’s accepted gifted art, more than once in sure - then thought ‘I can totally make that myself’ then proceeded to bodge her way through whilst showing all her deluded ‘fans’
Didnt she do the same thing to the chocolate slab person? Gifted and then decided to make herself then show everyone else how to do it?! I’d be livid.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just caught up on Beggys million stories. Some musings.....

Jesus Christ, she was absolutely manic earlier! If I didn’t know it’s how she gets from shopping, I would think she was on speed!

Those bleeping lugs of hers have their own postcode don’t they? Feet, fingers, ears, teeth and tits. All longer than they should be.

When she described those pictures as ”artwork” it reminded me of Brookblessher‘s colouring station 🤣
I put something on her page about her artwork being copied from someone that gifted her artwork last year , and that they were prob struggling with the pandemic and she’s blocked me 😳😂😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
After having a nosey at Yharnna's insta...she is so damn talented, Beggy can only dream of being half the woman she is and to leave a comment being nice just shows what an amazing lady she is.

When she gave her reasons about not buying some work off Yharnna, I couldn't believe what she was saying. So she just thought I'll copy it myself. The whole point of these small businesses gifting is so the "influencer" showcases them on their account and hopefully it drums up some business for them. For Beggy it's a way of getting some free stuff and also ideas for her own content so she can have a go at copying them. That's not supporting small.

Block and delete is the only way she can deal with any negativity, only wants to know when you are singing her praises. Not keeping it real if she blocks people and deletes comments. Just be an adult Becky and address it!

Reactions: 16
FFS, it's not even 09:00 and she's off about the hallway! 😡 Her house will be like Grinch's grim and grey castle, soon - bloody sheep! 🤢

Reactions: 15
If that lounge is meant to be minimal! It Resembles the old table top sales, you can’t see what she has because so much is going on. Also I’m surprised she hasn’t laid the flooring that Michael has been doing, he makeovers take him ages and look stunning when finished.

Reactions: 8
I’m home from a long night shift and catching up on Beggy. Just spat my brew across the sofa, when she said she might paint the hallway the same colour so it all flows downstairs 🤣🤣🤣 Beggy, sorry you disappoint you but absolutely nothing flows in your downstairs, it’s all an absolute tit tip

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Good morning. It’s July the 2nd, it’s 3773739282 day’s until Christmas & Becky is watching Christmas films!

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg how fast was she talking when she was talking about people asking about the paper.

Also, why has she an obsession with having everything in every colour of the rainbow. She needs the spray paints in every colour, every dress, every bit of tat she buys on eBay.. Bet you she goes back to Hobbycraft. The money she’s spent she could have bought from that artist.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.