Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that ginger jar!
Tacky as duck or what?
I need to have a lie down, I cannae cope with the daft bat anymore today πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at the texture of this cause of the paper 🀒

So she went out Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and now Thursday
Theres that many holes in her walls because of all the drilling she does wouldn’t surprise me if they all collapsed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She lost followers again yesterday, I bet she thought her 'decorating' and 'nothing art' would bring the followers in.

Stupid witch!!
shes losing followers because she keeps blocking everyone that has a nerve to speak up πŸ™„ like me this morning and now I can’t see what she’s up to 😩 please post lots of photos I miss seeing all her shite πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gets cushions gifted....wants new ones....buys new ones elsewhere

Gets candlesticks gifted...wants new ones....paints them

Gets pictures gifted...wants new ones....makes her own

Gets bedding gifted...wants new one....buys elsewhere

Gets hoodies and t-shirts gifted...wants new ones...buys elsewhere

Gets paint gifted...wants more...buys elsewhere

Gets xmas decorations gifted...wants more....buys new ones elsewhere

Gets chocolate slabs gifted...wants more...tries to rip off the small business that sent them

Anyone else notice a pattern??? The list is endless πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I don't think she has ever bought anything from somewhere that has gifted her anything....well done for supporting small businesses Becky....such an inspiration πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
See what did I say.....she wanted some more paint....so did she buy more of the amazing paint she was gifted from Helen and support her business.....nope she went out and more of the paint that she did nothing but complain about the last time πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ because she is so damned impatient!!!

Reactions: 12
She's just said she can't go a day without watching PTWM Insta😳 She really is beyond help.

Omg that ginger jar!
Tacky as duck or what?
I need to have a lie down, I cannae cope with the daft bat anymore today πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
C'mon now love, get yaself a stiff drink to calm down. All I keep thinking (hoping) to myself is that it may well have been an antique that the seller wasn't aware of and was worth thousands. I remember someone commenting on it when she got it at the carboot - after she'd sprayed it of course - and she just thought it was funny 🀦

Reactions: 4
Why does she think non of her followers know how to cut in or β€œher top tip” use foil or a bin bag! Last time it was cling film. We are not total idiots Rebbeca we do know how to do things.. Next she will invent the wheel or sliced bread.

Reactions: 6
Omg that ginger jar!
Tacky as duck or what?
I’m sure you really would love one of them. Nice display piece for your living room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s actually fkn atrocious 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope the granddaughter comes round and pulls that tit jar and smashes it.......but guys did you know cause I know we all wanted to know that brook bless her is watching white lines

She paints that often Jason doesn't even know what colour it was before πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she got that ginger jar from the bootsale for an absolute steal it was GORGEOUS patterned.. then she sprayed the fucker dull silver, and now she sharted blue paint all over it. Shes off her head.

Reactions: 9
I hope the granddaughter comes round and pulls that tit jar and smashes it.......but guys did you know cause I know we all wanted to know that brook bless her is watching white lines
baby Brooke shouldnt be watching that at her little age BLESSSSS HER

• Haha
Is it monstrosity day at beggy’s or something!! First the ginger jar n now her lunch πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she's slagged off the dulux feature wall paint before when she painted her living room pink! Then again she probably didn't prep properly and slapped it on over the white which she used to paintover the green.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.