Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
No one have decent would choose to have her as a friend and I think her siblings must be half decent as from what I can gather they don’t have much involvement.
I’d love to be on a long haul flight with her so there was plenty of time to give her a few home truths, obviously not sat too near her as I imagine the stench from her would be nauseating.
I always find these sort of posts interesting, if you were sat in the row next to begs, on a 12 hour flight, what would you want to ask first 😂😂😂😂😂✈✈✈

Reactions: 2

#collab

To be fair the tracksuit isn’t from boohoo but she says you can get something similar from there. 🤦‍♀️😂

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Has she said if she's going back to work or not? Maybe she doesn't know when the place is opening, but I don't think she'll go back. 🙄

I live in Suffolk (not too far from Beggy but far enough) and I can too confirm the weather is nice but very windy 😂
She’s mentioned the weather so many times today! 🙄

DramaNoDrama

I have 5-6 of my grandkids (aged 2-13 years old) between Friday morning and Monday afternoon. It's 4 lunches, 3 dinners and 3 breakfast and lots of snacks .. playing games, drawing, going for walks, talking, showering (the little ones), constant washing clothes and hoovering .. cleaning the bathroom. Well, everything I used to do with my own kids but I'm now 58 .. then on Tuesday I have film and chill time after tyding up in the morning and going shopping to stock up on food ready for Friday again. And she has constant film and chill times without doing much at all.
I've been fourlonghed till end of August .. but not happy like Beggy about it ..
I did mean furloughed 🙈😂 my phone changed it to some random weird word ..

• Haha