Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I actually quite liked that mustard, so changing it to dark grey is hideous! 🤢 I love colour, what's wrong with these people? 🥴

Reactions: 3

Leita

Chatty Member
£300 for a mattress topper but she had to rip off that artist’s work because she had spent too much on the curtains 🙈 She must be up to her eyeballs in debt as she must be on minimum wage and Jason can’t be bringing home that much to pay for all the shit she buys! It gives her followers who think it is great a completely unrealistic view on what it is acceptable to waste money on and it’s dangerous really- such a bad example.
They gambled in LA... she’s spending next years winnings already

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What kind of places do these people live in ???
Mind blowing ????
Are they for real ????

People who are underpaid and overworked but save people from the brink of death daily is mind-blowing love. Get a fucking grip on reality 🤬
So the raspberry didn’t last long then I see. Total waste of space that woman.

Reactions: 2
Please don’t think all furloughed workers are like that 😢 I’m furloughed because my industry can’t open yet. I’m terrified about my job and would like nothing more than to go back to work...
I don’t think they meant it like that. I’m the same as you as I’m in events, I’m back like 4 hours a week and even that I’m struggling to fill my time it’s dire!

People like Beggy give people on furlough a bad name, I think the poster was meaning that, she’s just spent spent spent and nothing else.

Reactions: 2