Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaNoDrama

I swear she deleted yhanna designs comment but I had to make a comment from a fake account
What did yhanna's designs comment? Anyone knows?
Oh and she gifted her art before the "raspberry" art. . I'm sure she had art in another colour of her too before! 🤔

Reactions: 1

Dexy

VIP Member
If you click the share button, (paper airplane) then send it to her, you can then type a message and see the story you are replying too 😉🤫
Or just go to her name and send message that way. That’s what I’ve always done.

Detective Salt

Oh Amos she made a big song and dance about what her mums birthday gift was, made out it was all her and her idea, but tonight has just said her brother and sister were involved too? Narcissist much?!
A fucking post box? 😂😂😂😂
Well her mum did mention it ONCE 😂

Hello11hello

She is the bike so I’ve heard from on here.......but doesn’t nikki do the soul candles? She need to get someone else’s to collab on as believe Braggy is not the one

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I can't understand why Brooke doesn't do her hair
She made a point today of saying she hasnt booked her hair in to be down and its just strange that she lives with an actual hairdresser she could of been having her hair cut all through lockdown
I think Brooke is still a trainee or maybe a colourist.
I thought she looked like a rabbit in the headlights today
I haven’t heard that one in years but it’s a perfect description.

Last edited:
I haven’t heard an announcement, what is it please?
Some restrictions have been lifted again today, beauticans can reopen, indoor gyms can (the announcement was important for me as I work in Leisure) there was an announcement on the arts too, performers can perform outdoors.