Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFabFader

VIP Member
So it wasn't enough to tag them on Instagram 4 times she then had to go brown nose them on Facebook too.
Can this woman be anymore transparent?

#IWantAFreebieAndIWantOneNow
Is this what’s known as ‘word salad’ (the half salad cream/half mayonnaise variety, obviously!) Surely even a tacky restaurant wouldn’t welcome a review, aka beg, like that.

Reactions: 2

GossBoss

VIP Member
I think she does mention them when she gets them done which is such a bad thing to do, imagine if one of her followers goes there and has a bad experience!
She's not bothered. As long as she's ok. They're probably really shit but she likely gets them free to try and get them some business as they likely don't get much 🤷

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I'd love to see the clothes she bought from next which she says are manc I struggle to belive that when you think of what she buys normally 🤷‍♀️
Haha yeh - she's not known for having good taste or being able to put clothes together well, so god knows what that stuff is like! 😂

Frenchie

VIP Member
Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear you're in the same position, it's very sad and frightening and I feel I have nowhere to turn right now. Fingers crossed that the work keeps coming in for your hubby, being SE during this time can't be easy.

Sending you love ❤
❤

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Fucking hells bells. Saturday afternoon in the middle of July and this absolute wet wipe is still sat watching Christmas films.
Why? There are literally thousands of films and box sets available on sky/netflix/amazon prime/britbox etc if you insist on watching something, yet she is creaming her knickers over an event that is more than 5 months away.
Get a fucking life or find a hobby or ask Jason for a shag, your life is sad, depressing and as boring as fuck.
I would rather take a shit in the woods in the bloody rain rather than watching a single fucking Christmas film! 😡 🖕

Booboo76

VIP Member
Ffs I cannot stand that fuckin awful sound she makes with her mouth, it’s even worse when she’s whispering! 🤮

Sofa spud

VIP Member
No idea, but she won’t care 🙄
The balloon arch for her own birthday was ready by now
Elizas birthday is the day before Beckys, 20th of September if I remember rightly

Her birthday is either the same day as Beggy’s or the day after as I remember the big song and dance around her 40th birthday and then Eliza being born was very much a 2nd to her although she did act like she was a birthday present
41st Birthday, she treats everyone one like it’s a big one lol

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is the bike so I’ve heard from on here.......but doesn’t nikki do the soul candles? She need to get someone else’s to collab on as believe Braggy is not the one
Nikki is a brand ambassador for Soul the same as Beggy is. It's Soul Candles who choose the ambassadors.

Lozza0710

Sorry, I don’t really understand what I have to do to get a free Believe quote? There’s no min-I-mum spend, is that right? And do I have to use her code? I don’t think she said it enough times so I don’t really know how to buy her smelly sock smelling candle, can any of you help?
Erm excuse me that took months of research planning decision making and all round hard work to create that smelly sock candle !!😂😂

• Haha
She has fuck all content so is doing what she usually does. Decorates, shops then Christmas.....and repeat.

I notice she still hasn't had her granddaughter over now lockdown has eased. She could have got a few toys for the garden and had one of those lovely days with her family rather than getting pissed or baking.

Selfish really. Her granddaughter is better off without her

• Heart

Hello11hello

It was on the first post, I’ve just looked through and can’t see it now, Yharna was nothing but nice! Unless others replied to Yharna “trolling” Beggy?
That’s a proper insult to her

I reckon we will get a morning video of her topless