Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DramaNoDrama

She’s hanging 🤢 scruffy and no manners at all.
If she’s trying to “troll” Tattlers, shows how thick she is-
Thick cow is loosing followers 😂
Good luck with the full time insta career begs
Ps- believe is a word
Not a quote
Happy Birthday Eliza
Was it Eliza's birthday?

Reactions: 1
What is stuck on the balloon balls up? Is it tissue paper? Did she actually stick shit roll to balloons and call it a decoration. 🤮

Mrsmop1975

It’s not even the freebies that fucks me off, I watch so many massive accounts who get stuff daily yet they don’t do swipe up after swipe....... they use the stuff that’s gifted in a classy way, they make their homes amazing and they buy of the company’s that send the stuff. But this greedy selfish bitch buys nothing herself..... she is a tramp never washes is so boring I would rather watch paint dry ( no pun intended ) lol what she has done over the past year is sickening, and the Michael saga was the icing on the cake, but she gained followers and that lovely lad lost loads because of her hiding what she did to him. Making him look the bad one for calling her out. She goes from strength to strength, and I really don’t understand why.....The only reason I watch her still is I want to watch her fail I no that sounds awful, nasty in a away, but my god this women Infuriates me. How can people truly enjoy watching some one scratch her self constantly, eat her finger nails after she has picked her ears, goes days without washing applying spit to a cotton bud and that’s her daily wash. I really do t get it so many amazing people I follow with no where near the followers she has. HOW !!!!!!!
Who was this Micheal x I stop watching her for a while x

DramaNoDrama

It wasn't even funny at the beginning, but she's a stupid cow with the brain the size of a fucking crumb! 😡

Ohhhh.... I saw that when looking back at her old stories a few weeks ago, she said she might wear it to a party or a wedding - did it get worn full stop? 🤔
I don't think she ever worn it .. (correct he if I'm wrong). Did she not search for matching shoes etc for it too? ..

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
I'm not just fed up with the weather Begs

I'm fed up in general...of you!

She has no idea there has been another government announcement 😂 I thought she was the news channel as well as the weather! 😂

She needs to get her head out of the Christmas cloud and get into the real world of now and what is happening!
I haven’t heard an announcement, what is it please?

Lozza0710

Soul candles were advertising for people to be brand ambassadors the other day! Are Beggy days numbered

I showed my bloke a pic of Beggy earlier and asked how old he thinks she is. First thing he said was, ‘WTF is going on with her eyebrows’ And then said she’s probs around 51 😂
I told him she’s 2 years younger than me and he thought I’d just shown him a bad pic. So we had a little trawl through her page and he just said ‘oh dear’ 🤣
My husband said the same! I've just turned 40 and he wouldn't believe she was a year older than me he thought she was close to 50