Beckyhomesweethome #28 Spider lashes & crusty mouth, Weather updates in the South

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she trying to get a collaboration and freebies from matalan?? Showing us the amount she’s unnecessarily spent, because she’s been stuck in for a couple of days, tagging them and then that tit slide show of all the products we don’t need to see, because most of us can’t just spend like that at the moment.
I’d love to blow £80 without a second thought.
She’s done it so she can flood with affiliate links I believe

She’s on a massive high again today as the sun is shining and no doubt she’s off the the swingers she’s for a piss up this evening

Reactions: 6
Annoyed with this woman, getting money from the government while furloughed just so she can swan around buying crap from numerous shops every day while key workers, myself included, have carried on going to work keeping the country running.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will is there obviously 🙄

Why does she always do that, call them by their name like they are her mates
Strange
Because she's desperate to be liked. She's desperate to have friends. She thinks that by calling them by their name it will make her look friendly and popular

Reactions: 8
Annoyed with this woman, getting money from the government while furloughed just so she can swan around buying crap from numerous shops every day while key workers, myself included, have carried on going to work keeping the country running.
Please don’t think all furloughed workers are like that 😢 I’m furloughed because my industry can’t open yet. I’m terrified about my job and would like nothing more than to go back to work...

Reactions: 13
I can’t cope with the bum bag. That’s finished me off today and it’s not even 10:30 yet. She gets more hideous by the day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title idea
Will the plumber get toasty tats
Beggy buys followers to boost her stats

Reactions: 17
"Coleslaw and roast spud, her crappy candle's a dud, thinks Will the Plumber is her bestest bud"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please don’t think all furloughed workers are like that 😢 I’m furloughed because my industry can’t open yet. I’m terrified about my job and would like nothing more than to go back to work...
I don’t think they meant it like that. I’m the same as you as I’m in events, I’m back like 4 hours a week and even that I’m struggling to fill my time it’s dire!

People like Beggy give people on furlough a bad name, I think the poster was meaning that, she’s just spent spent spent and nothing else.

Reactions: 2
Oh no I didn’t mean that at all. It’s just this woman that winds me up and really she shouldn’t as she obviously has some kind of shopping addiction. I should really feel sympathy for her but I just can’t 🥴

Reactions: 3
"Going for a walk along the beach do you want to come?"
What beggy heard "do you want to dress up like mr motivator and walk along the beach?"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
why is she wearing a big thick black bra under that sports top and tiny shorts 😳

Reactions: 3
I mean fair enough, bum bags are handy but you can get sports bands that are really slim and fit a phone. I think older people wear bum bags more but people don’t wear them on their arse like a saddled pony!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For a woman with so many clothes she must have an outfit for every occasion multiplied by 10 so how the hell does she get it so wrong every time? I’ve literally never seen an ‘outfit of the day’ and thought she looked good. NEVER! So yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.